Thread: STI Staccato-P Holster Useb By USMS

Feedback Score

STI Staccato-P Holster Useb By USMS

Anyone know what holster the US Marshall's SOG teams use for their STI Staccato-P handguns? I also read that LAPD SWAT may be using the STI pistols also? What holster are they using?

Feedback Score
    44 (100%)
    Safariland but they are running way behind on delivery due to demand. Most that I know have modified older 1911 holsters to work using the SLS hood. I have heard good things about the new Blackhawk! (shudders) T series but no hands on myself. They look promising.
    Only hits count......you can not miss fast enough to catch up

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)

STI Staccato-P Holster Useb By USMS

Both the ALS and SLS models are available in the 6000 series holsters. As already mentioned, they are way behind on filling orders.

In the meantime, you can use one made for the M&P with an optic. Hilton talked about this in one of his last 10-8 lab videos.

If you are wanting one for a non DUO model Staccato, the Safarilandís made for a Springfield Operator with the X300, work perfectly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Nightstalker865; 05-20-20 at 17:30.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightstalker865 View Post

Both the ALS and SLS models are available in the 6000 series holsters. As already mentioned, they are way behind on filling orders.

In the meantime, you can use one made for the M&P with an optic. Hilton talked about this in one of his last 10-8 lab videos.

If you are wanting one for a non DUO model Staccato, the Safarilandís made for a Springfield Operator with the X300, work perfectly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Only caveat Iíll add regarding the non duo model in the operator safariland is the gun will ride too deep without a stop in the holster. I put a little piece of foam in the bottom of it and rides perfectly.

Also, the m&p with x300 holster made by Trex arms will work..
    Last edited by rushca01; 05-20-20 at 19:11.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Oops, wrong thread.
    Last edited by MountainRaven; 05-24-20 at 13:14.
    " Political tags ó such as [...], communist, democrat, [...], fascist, liberal, conservative, [...] ó are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire. The former are idealists acting from highest motives for the greatest good of the greatest number. The latter are surly curmudgeons, suspicious and lacking in altruism. But they are more comfortable neighbors than the other sort. "
    - Robert Heinlein -