Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: STI Staccato-P Holster Useb By USMS

Feedback Score

STI Staccato-P Holster Useb By USMS

Anyone know what holster the US Marshall's SOG teams use for their STI Staccato-P handguns? I also read that LAPD SWAT may be using the STI pistols also? What holster are they using?

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Safariland but they are running way behind on delivery due to demand. Most that I know have modified older 1911 holsters to work using the SLS hood. I have heard good things about the new Blackhawk! (shudders) T series but no hands on myself. They look promising.
    Only hits count......you can not miss fast enough to catch up

"I'm just a one man army waging jihad against shitty ARs, one rifle at a time." Will Larson (IraqGunz) I miss you my friend

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)

STI Staccato-P Holster Useb By USMS

Both the ALS and SLS models are available in the 6000 series holsters. As already mentioned, they are way behind on filling orders.

In the meantime, you can use one made for the M&P with an optic. Hilton talked about this in one of his last 10-8 lab videos.

If you are wanting one for a non DUO model Staccato, the Safariland’s made for a Springfield Operator with the X300, work perfectly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Nightstalker865; 05-20-20 at 17:30.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightstalker865 View Post

Both the ALS and SLS models are available in the 6000 series holsters. As already mentioned, they are way behind on filling orders.

In the meantime, you can use one made for the M&P with an optic. Hilton talked about this in one of his last 10-8 lab videos.

If you are wanting one for a non DUO model Staccato, the Safariland’s made for a Springfield Operator with the X300, work perfectly.

Only caveat I’ll add regarding the non duo model in the operator safariland is the gun will ride too deep without a stop in the holster. I put a little piece of foam in the bottom of it and rides perfectly.

Also, the m&p with x300 holster made by Trex arms will work..
    Last edited by rushca01; 05-20-20 at 19:11.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Oops, wrong thread.
    Last edited by MountainRaven; 05-24-20 at 13:14.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)

More Safariland Staccato holsters are making it into the wild.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    My Safariland should be here this week but I did pay a premium to snag it up.
    Only hits count......you can not miss fast enough to catch up

"I'm just a one man army waging jihad against shitty ARs, one rifle at a time." Will Larson (IraqGunz) I miss you my friend

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    I have a 6390RDS-1582-131 (ALS STX Black) on order so I’ll post some pics when it comes in.

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    Mine showed up last week. Ordered direct from Safariland with coupon code NRA30 for 30% off. Took five weeks to arrive.

My only other Safariland RDS holster is an original 6354DO. This one is well made if not a little chunky. No shock there. The way the holster is molded, the "insertion window" is very limited between the gun, optic, light, and ambi safety. I would go as far as saying that it is challenging to get the gun into the holster cleanly if you're just messing around with it. This goes away when it's mounted on a belt.

My bitch with Safariland 1911/2011 ALS holsters is the little loop of kydex they leave in between the ALS lever and the safety. I find that it messes up accessing the ALS lever and messes up transitioning to the safety. Every time I get one of these holsters, I tell myself I'm going to "make it work" and every time I end up taking the Dremel to it. This one was no different. Once the stupid safety shroud is gone, the holster is much better.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    damn that code would have been helpful lol 3 days ago

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast