Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Cherrybalmz Gun Lube

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Ordered a Magnum kit from Lubri-Kit.com 6/8. Haven't gotten anything yet and their CS is really bad. Made multiple calls and left a couple of messages, tried to contact them on their website and email...nothing. I'm about to call the CC company and walk away. I liked the idea of a non-toxic lube, but it doesn't look like it happening.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcC View Post
    Ordered a Magnum kit from Lubri-Kit.com 6/8. Haven't gotten anything yet and their CS is really bad. Made multiple calls and left a couple of messages, tried to contact them on their website and email...nothing. I'm about to call the CC company and walk away. I liked the idea of a non-toxic lube, but it doesn't look like it happening.
    I have the same problem. I’ve used them for a while, and I ran out right after the panic started. I ordered some more, and nothing. Its been like 3 months. I’ve since acquired a bunch of Go-Juice and some Cherry Balm, so I can stop scooping black goop out of unused lowers to lube my BCG.
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Oh man, I'm definitely calling my CC company. It's only $25-$30, something like that, but they ain't getting it. I do hope something terrible hasn't happened to them, like pestilence, but if so, they could have put up something on the website.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    I got mine today after being close to a month since I put my order in. They threw in an extra bottle for the delay.
    Mill Operator
    Knight's Armament Company

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Looks like a mixed bag then.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678