Thread: HK P2000 questions

Feedback Score

HK P2000 questions

I have a couple questions re: HK P2000.

Will the factory convert a V3 DA/SA to V0 LEM? I know they don't condone V2/V3 because of the decocker button but what about V0 (that retains the spurred hammer and decocker button)? I lucked into one V2 LEM on gunbroker but finding a spare is proving difficult. Plenty of V3s to be had, though.

How difficult is replacing the firing pin block spring? As much as I hate youtube does anyone have an example video of the process done correctly? I found a one video (in Korean) that showed the dude removing the extractor and firing pin from a USP slide and that looked relatively simple. Is it the same with the P2000? Just knock out the one roll pin? The frame looks relatively complicated but the slide didn't appear to need any German magic.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jh9 View Post

Will the factory convert a V3 DA/SA to V0 LEM? I know they don't condone V2/V3 because of the decocker button but what about V0 (that retains the spurred hammer and decocker button)? I lucked into one V2 LEM on gunbroker but finding a spare is proving difficult. Plenty of V3s to be had, though.

How difficult is replacing the firing pin block spring? As much as I hate youtube does anyone have an example video of the process done correctly? I found a one video (in Korean) that showed the dude removing the extractor and firing pin from a USP slide and that looked relatively simple. Is it the same with the P2000? Just knock out the one roll pin? The frame looks relatively complicated but the slide didn't appear to need any German magic.
    1. Yes it will. You'll just have a gap where the decocker was on the rear of the slide. You may need to pay more attention when cleaning or checking for debris, etc. but YMMV.

2. I can't help you with that part sorry. I am looking at buying a Grey Guns kit for my P30 but haven't done it yet. I'm weird though in that I like the DA/SA though *shrugs*.
    "Warriors"

Out of every 100 men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets. Nine are the real fighters and we are lucky to have them for they make the battle. Ah, but the one...one is a Warrior, and he will bring all the others back.

-Heraclitis

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jh9 View Post

Check out HKPro.com.... Good information in the reference section. I don't believe the factory will convert V3 to LEM, but PM Marine0303 on that site who is an HK armorer to inquire further.