Thread: Gen 5 Glock 19 - Optics Cut + Extras #2

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)

Gen 5 Glock 19 - Optics Cut + Extras #2

I'm moving to a new platform so I'm selling my last few Glocks for consistency in training.

The RMR and TLR7 are NOT included, as I'll be using them for another project.

This is a Gen 5 Glock 19 with around 200 rounds through it. The slide work was done by Jagerwerks, and is their F7 package with front and top serrations. The sights are Ameriglo Suppressor all black. The slide was refinished in black nitride and is in excellent shape.

Will include brand new RMR mounting screws from Jagerwerks.

The frame work was done by Landers Weapon Systems with their ATAC carry texture and is the absolute best stippling job you can buy. It has amazing grip, but isn't too abrasive. The work includes the full stippling, trigger guard undercut, glove bevel for easier trigger reach, and smoothing the front strap cutout for your pinky pleasure.

Attachment 62520
    Attachment 62521
    Attachment 62522

Also included is a Overwatch Precision PolyDat trigger, and a Tau Development Striker Control Device. I can include the stock trigger as well.

Will include factory box, 3 magazines, and all factory paperwork and accessories.

I have over $1500 in the gun. It was carried very little and shot very little, and is in excellent condition.

I'm asking $750. Can do FTF near DFW if you have a Texas CHL or meet at your FFL for a transfer if you don't have a CHL (you pay any fees). Can have my FFL ship to your FFL for an additional $50. SOLD

Would consider a trade for a Beretta 1301 Tactical Gen 2.

PM with any questions.
    Last edited by dontshakepandas; 05-21-20 at 21:54.