Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: SF Worship

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MegademiC View Post
    I must have missed some of those vids. The one I saw he was comparing speed and shooting at angles with a normal and offset rds.

Maybe its LARPing, but if I was training guys to shoot, Id want to test how all their gear affects that.
    And owning and training with plate carriers and stuff isnt LARPing (stupid term IMO) any more than learning to shoot an AR. I mean, you dont really need an AR either.

What about John Lovell? Is he LARPing? He wear plate carriers and isnt active duty anymore, is he?
    I’m not talking about the plate carrier. I have no issue with that. The phone is what seems ridiculous to me. Most (if not all) of big army doesn’t even get that system and it only works as part of a system. WTF is it’s purpose?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    I've been to classes where other participants look like they're about to go into a war zone, if you're .mil or LEO, go at it. I find it curious that Joe accountant or school teacher Jim, or that salesman Bill need to attire themselves with plate carriers, war belts, drop holsters, etc. Personally, I go in jeans /T shirt/ running shoes. Spare mags in pockets, simple and light. As the expression goes, to each his own.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    I always laugh when I see people all dressed up in tac gear. You can tell they never use it because it is not covered with duct tape. The "real" operators I've seen feel the need to put duct tape on everything David

Feedback Score
    It's the "Secret Life of Walter Mitty."

I never wore or carried all that stuff, was in the air. But, stuff happens, and when on the ground in the jungle, all the stuff one can wear or carry is beat by a squad of Marines, the most welcome sight in the world.
    Last edited by REDinFL; 05-25-20 at 07:53.
    Hurrah for The Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a single star

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I cringe whenever hear Americans owning and having an interest in firearms label themselves a “community.”

It’s One World/Politically Correct lexicon and it degrades men and women that believe in Natural Rights and the 2A down to just another very narrow, whiny, and easily dismissed special interest group, like “undocumented immigrants” and LGBTQ. “Community” is two letters removed from “Communism;” same root.

I suppose I’m one of the last Americans to believe that words matter, and what we say, matters.
    Last edited by Buncheong; 05-25-20 at 21:35.
    ”New levels of dissimulation being reached for - and gained – in the faux journalism/gov spokesmen/shadowy ‘intelligence’ nexus which blends together the worst elements of controlled medias, puppet governments, & mafia-led ‘security’ forces, as our ‘post-reality’ era jets further and further away from any remotely real ‘events,’ authentic ‘leaders,’ & factual reporting.”

~ Yuno

"The future is bright, mostly because flames are on the horizon."

~ Author unknown

Feedback Score
    What if Tier One units used blowguns?

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by dwhitehorne View Post
    I always laugh when I see people all dressed up in tac gear. You can tell they never use it because it is not covered with duct tape. The "real" operators I've seen feel the need to put duct tape on everything David
    Did a night shoot a couple days ago.... covered all mags and some other stuff with safety orange duct tape.
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    ...... Just like I have an M1 Garand, I like what was/is current standard Infantry issue.

Quote Originally Posted by lowprone View Post
    I like Garand's also, and they make sense where I live.
    You like Garand's? We should hang out.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Anyone taking him serious is a clownfish.
    Agree, completely.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    You like Garand's? We should hang out.

https://i.imgur.com/jcSppZy.jpg
    What kind of a man is a man who does not like Garands?
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast