Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FN FNC, anyone have one?

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Did anyone see that one that Sig made. I saw an ad for Sigs version, opps which was 338 come to think of it. It looked like a bad boy though.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by recon View Post
    Bought mine back in the 80's. Paid $525 for it back then. Wish I still had it. Great rifle.

Same here...bought one in '82 for ~$500. Great shooter, 'shoulders like a FAL'(I had the fixed stock). BTW, you CAN lock the bolt back(you pull the bolt handle straight out after you pull the bolt all the way to rear). Runs great w/ HK & PMAG/MOEs. B&T(Swiss) makes are sweet rail to mount optics etc. The Swedish AK5 is a 'product improved' version(especially the handguards).
    "You go into Afghanistan, you got guys who slap women around for five years because they didn't wear a veil
    ... you know, guys like that ain't got no manhood left anyway. So it's a hell of a lot of fun to shoot them."

Lt. Gen. James Mattis, USMC, former 1st Marine Division CO

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    Did anyone see that one that Sig made. I saw an ad for Sigs version, opps which was 338 come to think of it. It looked like a bad boy though.

PB
    Do what, now?
    SLG Defense 07/02 FFL/SOT

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12