Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SCOTUS ABORTS 1ST AMENDMENT.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

SCOTUS ABORTS 1ST AMENDMENT.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ious-services/

Well, here you go. Our Constitution DIED today. Just like the day they ruled "gay marriage" as legal..we've gone even further down the tubes with this ruling-stabbed in the back by a supposed "conservative". There is now NO DOUBT our 2A rights are in BIG trouble. I never thought they could or would touch religious liberty. But hell, the right to assemble, be secure in ones home, and every thing else "protected" has been shit upon..why not freedom of religion. I have said for 25 years or more, we would lose all our rights in the name of "safety" and/or "for the children".
    Damn- I was right.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    It saddens me but it is not surprising.
    Open the pig!

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)

Lightbulb

Has ANYBODY seen Roberts wife and children, since BEFORE the $#!+bamaKare decision?! I'm pretty sure Soros is still holding them hostage, for decisions such as these.

And good LUCK on ENFORCING this. The Lutherans at least, have been arming for a while...

- Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Looters and rioters can gather in the thousands to steal and destroy without fear of arrest. But if a hundred people attend church they will be fined and/or arrested and disbursed. We are definitely in the end times of this great republic.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    Roberts is an absolute coward. This country is coming down FAST!

Right now, though, cops aren't in a position to enforce much of anything.
    Last edited by BoringGuy45; 05-30-20 at 08:30.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Disappointing, but not surprising. I've officially given up on a solution being found within the system.
    It's f*****g great, putting holes in people, all the time, and it just puts 'em down mate, they drop like sacks of s**t when they go down with this.
    --British veteran of the Ukraine War, discussing the FN SCAR H.

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    ^^
    I’ve maintained for some time that we will never change the system by working within the system
    It is far too corrupt and broken.

That leaves; ride it out to the bitter end, or “replace it”.
    It appears the majority are still to comfortable to take the measures necessary to accomplish the latter.
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by gaijin View Post
    ^^
    I’ve maintained for some time that we will never change the system by working within the system
    It is far too corrupt and broken.

That leaves; ride it out to the bitter end, or “replace it”.
    It appears the majority are still to comfortable to take the measures necessary to accomplish the latter.
    ^^^THIS
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    Looters and rioters can gather in the thousands to steal and destroy without fear of arrest. But if a hundred people attend church they will be fined and/or arrested and disbursed. We are definitely in the end times of this great republic.
    More like 100 people entering Home Depot just to shop = OK......100 people entering a Church = BAD.

I'm not a real religious person in a social sense, but I am a person of faith. Most of the Christians I know will defy such tyranny, and some have already been doing it. I will happily support them. At some point people will attend their houses of worship armed to the teeth in defiance.
    Maj. USAR (Ret) 160th SOAR, 2/17 CAV
    NRA Life Member
    Black Mesa Ranch. Raising Fine Cattle and Horses in San Miguel County since 1879

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I agree with OH58, getting to be time for church goers to riot although massive civil disobedience would work just as well. I also am a believer but not big on organized religion or going to church but this makes me want to go.
    “The Trump Doctrine is ‘We’re America, Bitch.’ That’s the Trump Doctrine.”

"He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see."

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast