Thread: Has someone tried a massage gun?

Feedback Score

Has someone tried a massage gun?

I’ve seen many massage guns lately like Theragun, Hyperbolt on the market. I would like to get one but I don’t know which one is the right one
    tweakbox appvalley https://vlc.onl/
    Last edited by MatiasMyles; 05-24-20 at 13:29.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    We bought the least expensive Theragun and have been very happy with it. I learned of it from my boys who learned of it from the sports trainer at their high school. We use it for muscle awakening/activation before workouts/sporting events and as a recovery/massage tool for sore/tight spots.
    Bought the Theragun based on the handle design vs Hypervolt. I liked the ergonomics of being able to hold it anywhere within the triangle to get to the spot you need. While it is louder than I would prefer I have no regrets on the decision.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    They are awesome and your body will love you. My chiro uses one on me to loosen up the tough spots so I bought the Hypervolt that he recommended. Not a day I don't see my son using for post training.

Feedback Score
    Hi, guys! You are hilarious. Really? You steel have massage gunsproblems? https://byrossi.com/chemical-free-hot-tubs-overview/ can salve fast and perfectly any of your questions. Their tubs are exclusive models and even 20 stainless steel hydrotherapy massage (air + water jets, dual-side air control). You can feel your self amazingly like at a resort by using that tub at your cozy home.

Feedback Score
    They feel good but there’s no science behind them that they actually do anything. If you’re cool with that then I’ve used a theragun and I liked it. I wouldn’t buy one though.