Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I want a new Gucci AR lower: Zev AR-15 Billet Receiver Set 5.56mm vs. Noveske Gen 4

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    For this build I want a billet lower. I really like the integrated trigger guard and wont settle for anything besides a billet lower because of this.

The type of collector that I am is not one who seeks to sell at some future date for a profit.

My collection of various categories only benefits myself.

Besides the things that I actually use, I get great enjoyment from owning things, even if they are not used.

Some people can not understand that concept but "collectors" share my enthusiasm.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    If it’s going to be a safe queen then wait.

If you truly don’t have the patience then get the zev.

Otherwise flip a coin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "The most important rule in a gunfight is: Always win and cheat if necessary." ~ Clint Smith

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    It’s almost like you typed the wrong address in the browser or forgot which site you were posting on.

I’ll say this though, do what makes you happy. Added bonus, your lower purchase will support American jobs. Buy both Zev and Noveske.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    I would be embarrassed to post that question here. Collectible SBR's frankenguns..............never heard of one, ever.
    "The peace we have within us is most often expressed in how we treat others"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TMS951 View Post
    Your “Build” will never be worth anything. No one cares for someone else’s frankengun, regardless of the parts used. People build guns to have exactly what they want.

People do buy complete factory guns of significance for collector purposes. Like a Colt. If you want a Noveske upper and like the lower, buy a complete Noveske N4. There may be some hope it would keep its value. Though Noveske is not what it once was.

There is nothing special about the ZEV receiver sets. Their availability is a clue to this.

A complete KAC rifle would also be a decent potential collector piece.

If you want a SBR, buy a factory one. A Form one rifle with your name and address carved into it is worth nothing as a ‘collector piece’.

If you like to take your guns out and stare at them and finger bang them why not take them to the range and do it? It’s way more fun, to actually shoot it.

Your suggestion is on par with taking a model home, getting her naked and not having sex with her. To what?, save her for the next guy? Sounds super lame.
    Well said.
    SLG Defense 07/02 FFL/SOT

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I'd wait for the Noveske simply because I think the zev is ugly. But making it a safe queen is dumb.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    I lost interest at "Gucci".
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Noveske's just feel right. You should wait for the Noveske Gen 4 to be available. Anything else will just be subpar and won't tickle your pickle the right way every time you fondle it.

Feedback Score
    Tough group around here.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    I can get what you're wanting. (I would probably still shoot it, but I get it.) Personally, I would try to wait for the Noveske. If you can't, I'd get this Mega set.

https://www.primaryarms.com/mega-arm...a-ar15-set-bil

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast