Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: I need a good pistol belt

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    For the money, they are pretty nice belts.
    I have no financial gain by recommending First Spear Gear , I just like some of their products and try to buy USA made stuff whenever possible.
    I am considering running this belt on a range belt setup.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ndmiller View Post
    I'm grabbing one now, I can use it for work with Khaki's.
    Please get back to us when you get yours and let us know what you think.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Just checking back, did you get the belt and how do you like it?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by k9barco View Post
    Just checking back, did you get the belt and how do you like it?
    I didn't as we're not going back to the office until next year. Been wearing tee and shorts for months now. For my Zoom call I did put on a polo, but could have been wearing clown pants for all they cared.

It is on my list for when we go back though.....

Feedback Score
    I’ve been wearing Kore belts for several year. I have several. They are excellent for casual and dressy situations.

https://www.koreessentials.com/collections/gun-belts

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ggammell View Post
    I actually “downgraded” from the Ares to the Blue Alpha. The buckle didn’t play well with EDC (I refuse to move my buckle from 12 o’clock”. The BA is every bit as supportive as the Ares. It’s that good.
    I too have had them all from ares belts to wilderness belts to cobra belts and i went with the simple blue alpha gear one for like 35 bucks and it is great. Holds up a g45 with rmr and surefire x300 like it wasnt even there. i have been more than happy with it.

Feedback Score
    You did say a casual dress belt would be nice... and even though you said you don't care about EDC, I think you should care about EDC, especially these days. I use the Bio Belt as my EDC belt. Now, if you don't want to carry every day (and I thing you should) this would still make a nice casual dress belt, AND a great shooting belt for those range trips. Also, should you ever decide to start packing on a daily basis at some point in the future, it works very well. I've been packing every day for about 4 years with mine, and you can't hardly tell it's been used. I always just had a regular belt before. WORLD of difference. I pack a Glock 45 with a TLR7, and two spare mags, a Leatherman Wave, a fixed blade knife in a horizontal sheath, and a key clip that used to be on my duty belt.

https://www.daltechforce.com/collect...rbio-gun-belts
    You know what I like best about most people?

Their dogs.

Feedback Score
    My favorite belt is Mean Jean leather belt. I like it. Currently, I'm looking for a belt to present my brother with. So, any updates are appreciated.

Feedback Score
    Yes, a good one indeed Mean Jean is a good one. Another good option will be Condor LCS Cobra Gun Belt (check it out here https://theusmarines.com/ ). Perfect for keeping ready in the home so you don't always have to wear the inner belt in loops.
    Last edited by RonaldOO; 06-17-22 at 03:34.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    I ended up with the Blue Alpha two piece belt. I liked it so much I bought their 1.5" EDC belt as well. Friend of mine saw it and he bought an EDC as well.

You can find used on eBay from Blue Alpha. They have slight flaws. We were not able to find the flaw on my friends belt. On mine it just looked like a little nick that that they then stitched over. The problem is getting your size / color on eBay. I bought the double belt new from their web site. The B-Stock on eBay is nicely discounted.

I also found I love those Cobra Buckles.

I never got around to buying a dress belt. I assume Mean Jean = Mean Gene ?? The reinforced shooters belt looks nice and affordable as well.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast