Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Did Glock fix the problems with the G44?

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    Is anyone having POI issues?
    Yes. Elevation. Even with the adjustable rear. I can get it either high or low. Not sure a custom height front is worth the trouble.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mine runs great, only regret is that I "forgot" about it during the last year because I was obsessed with shooting surpassed. But then winter and the indoor range got me back to shooting my G44 and it's been completely reliable with CCI mini-mags

Feedback Score
    Update, i am just shy of 10K rounds thru mine. Still no issue. It does not have a POI issue. I mostly been using the 325 round packs at walmart for 21.97, They are federal auto match. out of 3250 rounds.

Once in a while, it will have a failure to feed. But its mostly because I am not cleaning it like it should. I should clean it after every range trip, But I do not. Last range session was 3 failure to feeds in 650 rounds, and that is because I put 650 rounds thru it from the range trip before, that and I did not clean and relube it after.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Yes. Elevation. Even with the adjustable rear. I can get it either high or low. Not sure a custom height front is worth the trouble.
    Call Glock. Ask for a 4.9mm front sight.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I'm a lead farmer motherf**ker! - Kurt Lazarus

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123