Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Razor Gen 3...

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by bp7178 View Post
    Couldn't you just adjust your zero so you hold on the lines?
    I could, but I have BDC model. I zero 2MOA high at 100yds since that seemed best on Sterlok. It's overall not terrible, just something I wasn't expecting.
    It is from the construction of underground FEMA camps. I can't say more because there a guy parked in front of house in an AMC Pacer. He is acting like he talking on the phone, but I know better.

I have to sign off now & put my laptop in the microwave.
    - cqbdriver

Feedback Score
    Anyone know if Vortex is having significant delays getting these out? I bought mine like 2 weeks before the covid non-sense and being told now its another 90 days backordered as of June 1st.... I can't wait to get my mitts on mine lol

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    There was significant demand and most manufacturing is a batch process. Likely waiting on the actual manufacturer. They’re shipping in stock items with in 24 hours.
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    I haven’t seen any in stock since the initial push. Otherwise I may have swapped mine for an MRAD version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    69 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by graffex View Post
    Anyone know if Vortex is having significant delays getting these out? I bought mine like 2 weeks before the covid non-sense and being told now its another 90 days backordered as of June 1st.... I can't wait to get my mitts on mine lol
    I called Vortex about 10 days ago and said it’s a 6 to 9 months wait from initial order
    I paint spaceship parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Stippled Glocks are like used underwear; previous owner makes all the difference in value.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Anyone who can't understand that the Covid19 drama has impacted materials, manufacturing, production, shipping, and delivery of products across the spectrum needs to lean forward and choke themselves for utter stupidity.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by graffex View Post
    Yes, there are backorders. If you order through us directly (Like Mil/LE program) or if you order through a dealer and they place an order with us immediately upon your order, it will be about that 6-9 month wait time. If you go to a dealer that has already had a bunch of orders in for quite some time and get in on their wait list, it's highly possible/likely your wait won't be as long because that dealer has already started doing some of the waiting for you on the front end. AAOptics, EutoOptic, Kenzies, SWFA, MidwayUSA, etc all operate this way to name a few examples.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234