Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: “Historic” Ramadan Call to Prayer Echoes in Minnesota City

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SteyrAUG View Post
    Does that mean the local skin head group gets to broadcast the Horst Wessel prior to their Christian Identity services?

I don't think a call to prayer is mandatory to practice islam. I think it's a way that they create social obligation. They could group text everyone if they wanted to, people could set their alarm. Seems everyone else has a way to get reminded to go to church without forcing the neighbors to know about it. islam should be forced to conform to that 20th century standard in the US.

We have church bells but that is why I didn't buy a house blocks away from the church. I paid more so I wouldn't have to deal with them waking me up. But jacklegs yodelling what sounds to my ear like "Allah Snackbar" over a loudspeaker could reach all across town and that's about as troubling to me as Skokie residents being treated to a loudspeaker blasting "duetschland uber alles."
    I agree with everything you bring up. I hated hearing that crap when I was in Iraq. Not promoting, defending it, just that our constitution allows freedom of worship and then you get these special interest idiots and lawyers that snivel about how it’s needed for their religion. Pair that with bleeding heart leadership and wacky judges...next thing you know it sounds like Tikrit in those cities.

Feedback Score
    So why can't I jam Motorhead and Metallica at the same volume in the same neighborhood on Saturday evening?
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    I don't really care one way or another if a mosque is allowed to broadcast calls to prayer. I damn sure would get tired of hearing it, but I don't live in an area with a significant Muslim population either.

What I do care about is the fact that the same people who think it's a wonderful thing would flip the f!&# out if the city issued a church a permit to put a simple nativity scene on public property or if a Christian has the temerity to wish them a Merry Christmas.

Andy

Feedback Score
    Good grief, as if this wasn't bad enough then they're going to make a TV show of it next called It's Always Sunni in Philadelphia.
    "You can't stop insane people from doing insane things with insane laws...it's...insane!" -- Penn Jillette

Feedback Score
    I don't know why they are here. Did anyone wake up this morning and wish for another Muslim immigrant? How about thousands? Just how have Muslims contributed to this country? Give me five examples. OK, just give me one example.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bullseye View Post
    I don't know why they are here. Did anyone wake up this morning and wish for another Muslim immigrant? How about thousands? Just how have Muslims contributed to this country? Give me five examples. OK, just give me one example.
    Muslim Contributions to USA

1. Honor killings, better named Honor Murder
    2. Support for Terrorism both fighters than have gone over seas and raising of billions of dollars of support
    3. Child Brides
    4. Slavery
    5. Terror attacks in the USA
    6. Ilhan Omer and Rashid Talib

I didn't even have to think hard to answer your question, and I gave you a bonus answer.
    Last edited by yoni; 05-27-20 at 13:25.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    Muslim Contributions to USA

1. Honor killings, better named Honor Murder
    2. Support for Terrorism both fighters than have gone over seas and raising of billions of dollars of support
    3. Child Brides
    4. Slavery
    5. Terror attacks in the USA
    6. Ilhan Omer and Rashid Talib

I didn't even have to think hard to answer your question, and I gave you a bonus answer.
    OK, you got me. I had completely forgotten about Honor Killings.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bullseye View Post
    Every American of the Muslim faith who has served in the armed forces works for me as having doing something for America.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by utahjeepr View Post
    So why can't I jam Motorhead and Metallica at the same volume in the same neighborhood on Saturday evening?
    It's too much damn noise. I wouldn't want to hear music, bells, singing, or anything like that 5 times a day.

It this case it just happens to be a thing of Islam. (Which also happens to be a death cult)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast