Page 54 of 89 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast

Thread: George Floyd and Minneapolis Police UoF - Rioting

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd.K View Post
    You need both the will and the numbers to stop a riot. The will to go after and arrest the first violent actors, and the numbers to do it safely.

Because of an obvious lack of will in most cities, I don't know if they have the numbers. If they need more I'm not opposed to sending the military.

The greater the numbers the safer it will be for everyone.
    Maybe. But I think it’s more having to do with the fact that the political leadership in these states would rather gladly hang their officers out to dry in court for braining rioters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sgtrock82 View Post
    Maybe hes never heard the story of Little Rock and the 101st Airborne before?

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

It's truly amazing how many people dont know American history. Somehow it's perfectly ok to use the 101st to enforce desegregation of schools but you cant use them to defend our borders against an invading horde of turd worlders or to prevent communists from burning down our cities.....
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    Some of the dudes rolled up here have admitted that their bail is promised.
    I wonder if dental work or funeral expenses are covered, too.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    I wonder if dental work or funeral expenses are covered, too.
    Just think, if we had universal healthcare you could violently assault someone and it’d be alright because they have insurance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd.K View Post
    Why makes you believe that, and in such absolute terms?
    Because P.C.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I got this from my cousin who is in the NG. He's not a bullshitter, pretty straight shooter, but it seems off to me. Said he got it from his CO and was instructed to share friends and family.

Knowing that many on this site are NG also, have any of you seen this?

It looks like BS to me. Maybe my cousin is effing with me, which is not his typical style, but I wouldn't put it past him either.

Hell it may have been someone ghosting his email for all I know to further stir shit up and incite fear.

Looking at it a few times, it has got to be a BS flyer. I wonder the intent behind it?

NG Flyer.jpg
    Last edited by THCDDM4; 06-02-20 at 23:12.
    We interrupt this programme to bring you an important news bulletin: the suspect in the Happy Times All-Girl Glee Club slaying has fled the scene and has managed to elude the police. He is armed and dangerous, and has been spotted in the West Side area, armed with a meat cleaver in one hand and his genitals in the other...

Feedback Score
    64 (98%)
    Quote Originally Posted by THCDDM4 View Post
    I got this from my cousin who is in the NG. He's not a bullshitter, pretty straight shooter, but it seems off to me. Said he got it from his CO and was instructed to send to friends and family.

Knowing that many on this site are NG also, have any of you seen this?

NG Flyer.jpg
    that started making the rounds when there was talk of national COVID lock down.

https://www.nj.com/coronavirus/2020/...rphy-says.html
    Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I feel like we are living through the first mass 6GW campaign. Warfare by manipulating reality and controlling large amounts of people with fear. On a bigger scale than we have ever seen before.

This stuff just doesn't seem all that organic to me, it is cooked up and seems to be taking a real event and manipulating large groups of angry people around that event to stir thing sup and create some chaos to be used for furthering agendas against the citizenry.

Soros, Clintons, the deep state, this really feels like a well planned out strategic mission focused on ripping the fabric of this nation apart. It is fairly well orchestrated.

I wonder who will step in to save us when things get too "scary" with the promise of safety in trade for just a little bit of our remaining liberty?
    Last edited by THCDDM4; 06-02-20 at 23:47.
    We interrupt this programme to bring you an important news bulletin: the suspect in the Happy Times All-Girl Glee Club slaying has fled the scene and has managed to elude the police. He is armed and dangerous, and has been spotted in the West Side area, armed with a meat cleaver in one hand and his genitals in the other...

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kwelz View Post
    that started making the rounds when there was talk of national COVID lock down.

https://www.nj.com/coronavirus/2020/...rphy-says.html

That makes sense, thanks.

I guess it's going back around with the riots taking place. I'm guessing when I speak to my cousin he's gonna tell me he doesn't know what it is and I bet his email got hacked and everyone in his contact list got this crap.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Who still thinks this is an organic civil-rights protest with no outside state-sponsors?

https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2020...guard-uniform/

Page 54 of 89 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast