Page 77 of 89 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast

Thread: George Floyd and Minneapolis Police UoF - Rioting

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    After seeing his vid, one thought that did just occur to me is the fall looked so damn cartoonish, I really wonder if it was a set up and he just landed harder than he'd planned for his photo op moment to show the world how evil, yada yada the po po. Either way, he made contact, he got what was a very mild push, fell back and smacked his head. The called for med assist right away, and T2C gave some good reasons as to why they may not have stopped there and then.

I hope the progressive leftist loon heals up, but I'm left wondering if there was some intended theater there that went bad for him.
    I can’t help but think the same from having seen it the first time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Interesting theory.

So how many of the officers do you think were in on the staged incident since that is the only way he/they could have known the push was coming?
    Last edited by jsbhike; 06-06-20 at 16:00.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jsbhike View Post
    So you have to switch back to an unlawful behavior. That's like anti 2nd Amendment activists doing the no right is absolute thing because they don't like peaceable people being armed so they pull the "yelling fire in a crowded theater" card. And of course ignoring the fact that is likely the correct, and legal, thing to do should a person ever find themselves in a crowded theater that is on fire.

Open carry. For years the law of the land in KY was open carry. No one could question that right according to precedent set in a legal case and the state Constitution. But guess what Kentucky LE in many areas (with the worst being Fayette and Jefferson counties) thought of that? That's right, it got their panties in a wad. And they would make disorderly conduct arrests because the perfectly legal behavior hurt their feels.

To make it better, when the push for concealed carry started gaining steam, where do you think Kentucky LE stood on that? Right again, they opposed it because the felt safer knowing who was armed. See previous paragraph for how they handled that.

That has played out all over the US in the same way. Is it all officers? No. Is it way too many? Yep.

So cry me a river that cell phones came along and allowed people to record interactions that got a wildly different official narrative in yesteryear.
    You said Kentucky LE got their panties in a wad. Are you sure it was the LEO's or was it the leadership of the FOP, Chief's Association, and Sheriff's Association?

Because, I think it is pretty common to have a disconnect between leadership of such organizations and the boots on the ground.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by PracticalRifleman View Post
    It’s a small minority. And much of the things they are doing is not “lawful behavior”. Refusing to evacuate during a riot is not lawful. Throwing bricks and police is not lawful. So on and so forth.
    Blocking an interstate is not lawful, peaceful protest either. Maybe some secondary thoroughfares cordoned off by police to allow a large group to protest, but not a major highway.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jsbhike View Post
    Interesting theory.

So how many of the officers do you think were in on the staged incident since that is the only way he/they could have known the push was coming?
    Dude, I had both knees replaced six months ago and I could have remained standing from that pussy-push. Seriously, it was a half-hearted push, not some WWF knock-you-into-the-ropes shove. As someone else mentioned, it was theatrics gone bad (he could have actually learned something from the WWF on how to stage such things and not fvck yourself up in the process).
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    You said Kentucky LE got their panties in a wad. Are you sure it was the LEO's or was it the leadership of the FOP, Chief's Association, and Sheriff's Association?

Because, I think it is pretty common to have a disconnect between leadership of such organizations and the boots on the ground.
    Some of both.

Individual officers ranged from supporting, to not caring, to very opposed. Had a Warren County deputy come up to us while we were eating dinner after a 2A meeting who was as rabid a supporter as any of us there and same thing went for some others I knew city, county, and state.. But there was another side and the comment about opposing it so he knew who was carrying was made by a uniformed officer in front of me and others set up at a 2nd Amendment booth and I heard similar comments by other officers at gun shows and others venues. The incidents of arresting/threatening arrest for disorderly conduct over open carry prior to the CCW law I heard of were done by officers acting on their own initiative.

Once we got CCW the state police sand bagged applicant processing the first go around so most were delayed by months. The first instructor renewal cycle (at the time, essentially nothing had changed about the law) was decreed by the state police to be the entire multi day course again until the legislator (a democrat) that did some of the most work on passage threatened to hold hearings which got it down to a reasonable 1 day class. First round of 3 year licensee renewals came out rough 3-1/2 months ahead of the expiration date stating it took a long time to process licenses and mentioning penalties for concealed carry without a valid license. So everyone sent them in as quick as possible and got them back in a few weeks and short 2 to 3 months off the 3 years with State Police claiming they couldn't issue a license for more than 3 years. The next renewal phase got something similar so at some point the legislature extended licenses to 5 years and the shenanigans pretty well stopped. Last year we got Constitutional carry and already there is a sheriff wanting it repealed so he can collect more processing fees.

FOP was very opposed and what seemed to be most heads of individual agencies were as well. I can't say all/100% were opposed, but I know the sheriff and the chief local to me were opposed and I never heard any heads give it so much as an "it might not be too bad."
    Last edited by jsbhike; 06-06-20 at 20:36.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    Dude, I had both knees replaced six months ago and I could have remained standing from that pussy-push. Seriously, it was a half-hearted push, not some WWF knock-you-into-the-ropes shove. As someone else mentioned, it was theatrics gone bad (he could have actually learned something from the WWF on how to stage such things and not fvck yourself up in the process).
    That may very well be the case, I have read people claiming it was some sort of special effects dye pack and not blood. There is so much nonsense going on with this latest ass hattery and more this year who can say what is real and what is staged?

But, if it was staged, he had to know it was going to happen and there is only 1 way that could have been the case.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    I have to say that even I did not expect the level of delusion and full retard the left can reach - did you know George was a gentle giant, a Christian inspiration, athlete, hop hop artist and philanthropist? That really contrasts with his apparently fabricated criminal record which represents him as a brutal drug addict who was willing to commit armed robbery against a pregnant woman to feed his habit and who died while zonked out if his mind on meth and fentanol.

https://pjmedia.com/culture/tyler-o-...e-know-n478356

Andy
    Last edited by AndyLate; 06-06-20 at 21:53.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    I have to say that even I did not expect the level of delusion and full retard the left can reach - did you know George was a gentle giant, a Christian inspiration, athlete, hop hop artist and philanthropist? That really contrasts with his apparently fabricated criminal record which represents him as a brutal drug addict who was willing to commit armed robbery against a pregnant woman to feed his habit and who died while zonked out if his mind on meth and fentanol.

https://pjmedia.com/culture/tyler-o-...e-know-n478356

Andy
    None of that matters. He is literally Thomas Jefferson, George Washington and Ben Franklin all in one.

Not a POS who should have met a bad end long ago face down in an alley if there were real justice in this world....
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Esq. View Post
    None of that matters. He is literally Thomas Jefferson, George Washington and Ben Franklin all in one.

Not a POS who should have met a bad end long ago face down in an alley if there were real justice in this world....
    Yes, looking at the pictures of the memorials around the country and seeing all the mentally ill liberals genuflecting I am just waiting for the pope to announce that Floyd will be canonized.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Page 77 of 89 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast