Page 23 of 89 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast

Thread: George Floyd and Minneapolis Police UoF - Rioting

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jsbhike View Post
    Private Matthew Kilroy and Private Hugh Montgomery were convicted of manslaughter.

Adams went on to have his critics jailed out of fear it might harm his chance reelection so not exactly an altruistic little fellow.
    You're correct though both avoided the death penalty and were merely (vs death) branded on their thumbs. I dont know a lawyer who wouldn't consider that a slam dunk win.

Adam's, as most people was not perfect. His statement that "facts are stubborn things" remains a truism.
    Last edited by Esq.; 05-29-20 at 18:08.
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Esq. View Post
    As I said initially, let's see what the EVIDENCE shows.

What evidence? It's all been burnt so now they have to let him go without charges.

Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    And the idea that a felony arrest subject might not be sober or in the best of overall health suprises how many LEOs ? To me it isn't that they took Mr. Floyd down. It isn't that they kept him down. It is that they did not monitor his condition and keep him alive. You break it you buy it.
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    You're correct though both avoided the death penalty and were merely (vs death) branded on their thumbs. I dont know a lawyer who wouldn't consider that a slam dunk win.

Adam's, as most people was not perfect. His statement that "facts are stubborn things" remains a truism.
    Yes, like the fact of him being very dishonest and violating the liberties of citizens.

Feedback Score
    I need to get of the internet for a few days. The people that are supporting all this rioting and looting are making me what to pull my F***ing hair out. And i'm already on blood pressure medication and this isn't helping.

I will say if this kind of bs happens to my home i'll hang a sign out front that says "Looters will be Shot" and they will be. The economy is already garbage for the working class as it is. A man should be able to defend even what little he has.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by thepatriot2705 View Post
    Not murder...prelim autopsy showed no signs of traumatic asphyxiation or strangulation.
    I wondered how things like this were going to go after the last couple months of heart attacks, strokes, and so on not actually being the causes of death.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jsbhike View Post
    Yes, like the fact of him being very dishonest and violating the liberties of citizens.
    So theft and dishonesty, like counterfeiting are bad thngs?
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    You never know about this stuff. I just found the old article about the white owned Conoco station in Ferguson. Riot started; blacks from the area volunteered with pistols, MAC-10, and M4 to stand guard.

And the man who saved truckers Lopez and Denney in the LA riots was black.

You just can't generalize.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    So theft and dishonesty, like counterfeiting are bad thngs?
    Yes, and Floyd should have been punished for those crimes, but not by the officers involved.

That kind of thing should preclude one from holding public office as well. So how did Adams get by with it sans any punishment?

And forgot to address another point.

Slam dunk for getting the King's men convicted in colonial North America for manslaughter for killing His unruly subjects? Sounds more like snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.
    Last edited by jsbhike; 05-29-20 at 18:31.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Uni-Vibe View Post
    Those are indeed M16A2. My oldie Bushmaster is just like them.

Anybody seriously questioning that those magazines are empty? Ask the young entrepreneur in L.A. who tried to run over Guardsmen. He ate M16A1 lead.

ETA: seems that the general trend in National Guard is to use weapons from 20 years before.

Kent State, 1970: soldiers were using M16A1. Guard had Garands from WW2 and Korea.

LA riots, 1992: soldiers were using M16A3 and A4. Guard had M16A1 from Vietnam.

Minneapolis: soldiers are using M4A1. Guard has M16A2 from Desert Storm
    Unless rules have changed, the magazine should be empty. Generally, they walk around with no mag in the weapon, but I am guessing this was authorized for greater visual impact. Even if this is an MP Company, they're not guarding federal property, so no live ammo.
    Maj. USAR (Ret) 160th SOAR, 2/17 CAV
    NRA Life Member
    Black Mesa Ranch. Raising Fine Cattle and Horses in San Miguel County since 1879

Page 23 of 89 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast