Page 58 of 89 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast

Thread: George Floyd and Minneapolis Police UoF - Rioting

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    Yea that presser was pure political grandstanding.

Murder 2 seems like a very long stretch. Throwing a bone to the mob it seemed.

I wonder if they’ll put change of venue on the table.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They can throw a 65” tv and some Air Jordan’s at the mob and they wouldn’t be appeased. The looting and pillaging ceased to be about the murder of Floyd several days ago.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    The charges on the other three is a bullshit overcharge. At this point I hope they do try to get him a second-degree murder. I think there’s a damn good chance he walks on the third-degree murder charge.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    And yet at the end of the day there is, thus far, zero evidence to suggest anything about this incident was racially motivated.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    And yet at the end of the day there is, thus far, zero evidence to suggest anything about this incident was racially motivated.

The 4 officers involved literally a rainbow coalition of races. Could not have been a more diverse group if they tried short of a transsexual person self identifying as a chicken. Unreasonable UOF? Yes. Racist event. No.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Vic79 View Post
    The charges on the other three is a bullshit overcharge. At this point I hope they do try to get him a second-degree murder. I think there’s a damn good chance he walks on the third-degree murder charge.
    If he gets off.......think Rodney King only nationwide.

Feedback Score
    Yes that is a possibility, I really believe that the manslaughter charge will stick but nothing else. But who knows jury’s do crazy shit.
    I know everyone likes to look at stuff on an emotional level but there’s no way in hell they’re getting him on a 2nd murder charge. If they riot nationwide after the case that’s on them.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I wonder if they can even get a remotely impartial jury for these 4 ex-cops. Either way it goes, it's really going to be a test of what real justice actually looks like.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Just saw Conservative Twins today.
    Pretty good commentaries on recent events.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFf...T4PNy7v6r8ilmg

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vic79 View Post
    How is aiding and abetting an overcharge? I recall reading 1 of the 3 voiced concern to Chauvin during the process, but that was it.

Feedback Score
    I put this in the Seattle thread but it’s a good listen and dude seems to have his head on solid

Also turns out the first gun he had was stolen out of a car and the punk who stole it shot the rifle into the vehicle before he took it from him !

Page 58 of 89 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast