Page 9 of 89 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast

Thread: George Floyd and Minneapolis Police UoF - Rioting

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jsbhike View Post
    Same here. Almost never do they target those responsible, just use it as an excuse to harm uninvolved parties.
    Which is why, should shit break out around here, I will NOT acquiesce because something wrong happened to someone else. I didn't do it, I think that cop needs to be charged and hopefully in prison with the other cops fired, so I am not guilty of whatever occurred and I'll take a beat-down from NO ONE because of it.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score

Wonder why they decided to have so many squad cars packed into one street? I mean I am not a genius but with almost no officers outside of vehicles they were asking to have their vehicles trashed.
    Whiskey

May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    Which is why, should shit break out around here, I will NOT acquiesce because something wrong happened to someone else. I didn't do it, I think that cop needs to be charged and hopefully in prison with the other cops fired, so I am not guilty of whatever occurred and I'll take a beat-down from NO ONE because of it.
    I agree with all of that except the other cops need to be in the pen too. If I and a group of my cronies engage in an action with an outcome like that, then everyone gets a slice of the pie and rightfully so.

Odds are, higher ups deserve the same.
    Last edited by jsbhike; 05-28-20 at 10:55.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskey_Bravo View Post
    Wonder why they decided to have so many squad cars packed into one street? I mean I am not a genius but with almost no officers outside of vehicles they were asking to have their vehicles trashed.
    Watched a video awhile ago where a bank was being protected. Everything else, not so much so.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    I just watched some video of the rioting. I was surprise and the large number of white people out in the street. So if you were thinking age old pattern of blacks rioting and looting, in Minneapolis, it is equal opportunity thuggery.
    The protests/riots have become a cause de celebre for both Antifa and the Boogaloo community, along with the BLM folks. Lots of pent of tension is finding a release here. If anything, I'm surprised that it's not worse than it already is; sounds like normal riot behavior thus far, nobody is firing on/ambushing cops.

Another factor involved in the mixed demographics of the riot is that claims are already being made of Police instigators in the crowds. Video is out of a white guy in a gas mask, all black, and carrying an umbrella that was allegedly the first to chuck a brick through the Autozone's window (and thus started the looting). After doing so, the guy hightailed it out of there, and went back to the precinct, and was very aggressive towards those filming him. Quite possibly a bunch of BS, but it's shows the total confusion/suspicion of the situation.
    It's f*****g great, putting holes in people, all the time, and it just puts 'em down mate, they drop like sacks of s**t when they go down with this.
    --British veteran of the Ukraine War, discussing the FN SCAR H.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha-17 View Post

Another factor involved in the mixed demographics of the riot is that claims are already being made of Police instigators in the crowds. Video is out of a white guy in a gas mask, all black, and carrying an umbrella that was allegedly the first to chuck a brick through the Autozone's window (and thus started the looting). After doing so, the guy hightailed it out of there, and went back to the precinct, and was very aggressive towards those filming him. Quite possibly a bunch of BS, but it's shows the total confusion/suspicion of the situation.
    I have no problem with the police going under cover into the riots to gather intel., on the ring leaders. I do have a big problem if a police officer threw a brick through a store window. If this is true he should be fired and his commanders as well. Then look at how many different things they can be charged with.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Figured it out, so deleted.
    Last edited by jsbhike; 05-28-20 at 10:56. Reason: Figured it out, so deleted.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Esq. View Post
    I see very little EVIDENCE the officers "***ed up" at this point. Resisting arrest is not punishable by death. But then, if they were TRYING TO KILL HIM they could have just shot him. So I don't see that they "just murdered him".....bad shit happens when you do bad things and the responsibility for at least SOME OF THAT should rightfully fall on the offender. Let's see what the body cams show before we "no justice, no peas".
    I guess we shouldn't be surprised. Some people still assert the earth is flat.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightvisionary View Post
    I guess we shouldn't be surprised. Some people still assert the earth is flat.
    And that moron is an attorney.

Feedback Score
    125 (100%)
    I predict this officer will be going bye bye for a long time.

Page 9 of 89 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast