Page 16 of 89 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast

Thread: George Floyd and Minneapolis Police UoF - Rioting

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Shooter View Post
    I truly hope you dont think Im referring to the riots and looting as being equal to Jeffersons quote. I am not, sir.
    I didn't, but every group, every nation, every ethnic group, every terrorist group have their "Patriots". You mentioned Jefferson - these thugs in Minneapolis have their own twisted view of themselves, that they are the rightful owners to someone else's property, or have the right to destroy that property. They'll get justice by their own means, and watering their "tree of liberty" probably means pissing on someone else.
    Maj. USAR (Ret) 160th SOAR, 2/17 CAV
    NRA Life Member
    Black Mesa Ranch. Raising Fine Cattle and Horses in San Miguel County since 1879

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    What nobody's comme ting on is how the cell phone holder got away with videotaping the event. Usually police confiscate such phones and administer discipline to citizens who film them.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SteyrAUG View Post
    You forgot about the Koreans. They probably pulled more security than all LE combined.
    That's because they had skin in the game and drew a line in the sand, a combination that thugs, criminals, and looters will want no part of.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Oh I didn't forget Roof Koreans! See earlier post. My favorite one is the guy with the red shirt, the big smile, and the Daewoo K1 atop the California Market. He's smiling because he's got the best weapon in the group.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Footage from inside the overran 3rd precinct

Feedback Score
    64 (98%)
    Louisville had a protest tonight over Floyds death and the shooting death of a local woman in a completely FUBAR no knock police raid a couple weeks ago. It started off very peacefully.
    Some of my friends were there texting me and live streaming it. There was some tension but overall it wasn't bad. Then things went sideways and 7 people have been shot.
    Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    That's because they had skin in the game and drew a line in the sand, a combination that thugs, criminals, and looters will want no part of.
    That group was to the north of where it all started. The second day, the rioters essentially took the surface streets north over Baldwin Hills, up into Hollywood. By the time that, everyone knew LAPD had lost control of events, and tended their own garden.

They roof toppers also saw what happened to all the Korean owned liquor stores earlier in the events. The riots took place not long after a Korean store owner shot an African-American teenager in her store.

As for the military showing up, that was a joke. Came in after everything was over. They were guarding a bunch of places that were never in danger, and they didn’t have mags in their rifles.

Sent from 80ms in the future

Feedback Score
    A lot of people would be less enthused about looting and rioting if it was their own home or business.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by J8127 View Post
    Then there is no having honest discourse with you, you don't live in reality.
    And you apparently live in an apologetic, guilt-ridden fantasy world.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Page 16 of 89 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast