Page 27 of 89 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast

Thread: George Floyd and Minneapolis Police UoF - Rioting

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Holy cow, they just showed people marching in Richmond to the Capital. We've got a building strapped with TNT for a 7AM demolish nearby. I'll bet someone is puckered up.

Apparently a Wells Fargo bank has been attacked. Not sure if that meant the one from last sat. but car on fire outside Police station. I've heard of six degrees of Bacon but trying to figure the connection here.

Not the Richmond I grew up in. Transplanted sheeple.

I remember one day I was walking around doing something in the The Fan district. It's where VCU. Old homes, restaurants, musicians, artists, dirtbags, you name it. I find this LEOs hat. Looked around, no LEO. So I drove over to the station and turned it in. The guy asked me where I found it. I told him exactly where it was and that i looked around and drove around and no sign of any LEO. He asked me by some means why did I bring it back which I thought was odd. I said well I figured he would want it back. Why wouldn't I bring it back. He took a different demeanor and said some people would just keep it as souvenir. We just looked at each other for a second and pondered the perspectives.

News just updated. Multiple agencies now involved in Richmond, VA -- things are turning violent. Multiple car fires. This is yet another Wells Fargo break in.

If the virus doesn't get you the stupid people will. FFS.

Somebody has to be paying for some of this to occur.
    Last edited by tb-av; 05-29-20 at 22:53.

Feedback Score
    You know what I like best about most people?

Their dogs.

Feedback Score
    With the amount of white boys and girls in the crowds, not just blacks, it makes me think of what the massive anti-war protests would have looked like in the late 60's and early 70's.

It seems to be coming unglued just a bit. They're even get froggy outside the White House, which is not a good idea on their behalf. I was watching FOX and I can imagine there are more than a few guys on the White House roof, darked-out, looking through NV crosshairs at the premier troublemakers in the crowd.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tb-av View Post
    Somebody has to be paying for some of this to occur.
    I don't know if they got paid, but this is the result of a good decades worth of building a narrative.

Every Single Chance They Could.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by daddyusmaximus View Post
    Charlotte isn't either.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Live stream from ABC Minneapolis shows crowds now surrounding the 5th Precinct station there.

This will get worse before it gets better.

ETA: Looks like big trouble at 88th Precinct Station in New York City.
    Last edited by Uni-Vibe; 05-29-20 at 23:23.

Feedback Score
    Spontaneous riots taking place nationwide in numerous cities, or organized and coordinated events by some group?
    Maj. USAR (Ret) 160th SOAR, 2/17 CAV
    NRA Life Member
    Black Mesa Ranch. Raising Fine Cattle and Horses in San Miguel County since 1879

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by OH58D View Post
    Spontaneous riots taking place nationwide in numerous cities, or organized and coordinated events by some group?

I think this implies that black people can't be spontaneously outraged, but must instead be activated by "outside agitators." I for one will sure give them more credit than that. Same for the white faces in the crowds of protestors. You can be white and still be outraged by Mr. Floyd's demise.

Remember history: Although Russians had plotted revolution for decades, the February Revolution in Russia caught them by surprise as much as it did everyone else. it was a spontaneous reaction to people at last saying they'd had enough of standing all day in the arctic cold to buy a loaf of bread. (The October Bolshevik Revolution was indeed a professional coup, but that's another story.)
    Last edited by Uni-Vibe; 05-29-20 at 23:37.

Feedback Score
    Does anyone think that we might finally be on the eve of a civil war?
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    Lancaster / Palmdale target and Walmart closed, Target windows broken and boarded, multiple groups wandering...

Andrew - Lancaster, CA
    NRA Life Member, CRPA member, Calguns.net contributor, CGF / SAF / FPC / CCRKBA / GOA / NAGR / NRA-ILA contributor, USCCA member - Support your defenders!

Page 27 of 89 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast