Page 28 of 89 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast

Thread: George Floyd and Minneapolis Police UoF - Rioting

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tb-av View Post
    We've got a building strapped with TNT for a 7AM demolish nearby.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Uni-Vibe View Post
    I think this implies that black people can't be spontaneously outraged, but must instead be activated by "outside agitators." I for one will sure give them more credit than that. Same for the white faces in the crowds of protestors. You can be white and still be outraged by Mr. Floyd's demise.
    I'm just asking a question, but if it implies anything, so be it. I know a former Minneapolis Police Officer who retired two years ago. He has been talking to some officers still working there, and they are reporting some agitators in the group of rioters with ear pieces and suspected communications gear in backpacks. These are White People and may be suspected ANTIFA, or perhaps some other group.

I've seen a lot of the outrage over Floyd's murder in the form of burning cars, buildings and looting. Nothing assuages police brutality like stealing phones from the destroyed T-Mobile store or carting off a case of stolen Colt 45 Malt Liquor from a Mom & Pop business.
    Last edited by OH58D; 05-30-20 at 00:02.
    Maj. USAR (Ret) 160th SOAR, 2/17 CAV
    NRA Life Member
    Black Mesa Ranch. Raising Fine Cattle and Horses in San Miguel County since 1879

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    For once the country was united (even the President) that the officer was wrong in what he did, and needed to be brought up on murder charges, which happened.

Yet, BLM, ANTIFA, and who knows who else decided to do a revolution.

They just lost any support from middle America over this.

We are on the verge of a great depression, Democrat mayors and Governor's are keeping their states and cities shut-down, not only crippling their own people, but also America, and now they are letting these riots happen.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    To constitute depraved indifference, the defendant's conduct must be 'so wanton, so deficient in a moral sense of concern, so lacking in regard for the life or lives of others, and so blameworthy as to warrant the same criminal liability as that which the law imposes upon a person who intentionally causes a crime.

(1) by the person's culpable negligence whereby the person creates an unreasonable risk, and consciously takes chances of causing death or great bodily harm to another; or
    I think that is the gallows he will hang from. Right or wrong. That's just me. Horse race betting.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoringGuy45 View Post
    Does anyone think that we might finally be on the eve of a civil war?
    No, I pondered that in the past. It would be a slaughter with not enough Bar B Que to feed the Munchkins from the Wizard of Oz.

PROMOTE, TRAIN, VOTE ---- seriously <<<<<<< that

did I say ^^^^^^^ that?

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Deleted--Preach elsewhere
    mark5pt56

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoringGuy45 View Post
    Does anyone think that we might finally be on the eve of a civil war?

No. I have it on good authority that just because American cities are burning coast to coast, our economy is in the crapper, food prices have doubled in some instances (Arab Spring anyone?) and 40 million Americans who had jobs a few months ago are now unemployed (Near Great Depression levels), and another 100k Americans dead through a pandemic our "experts" little understand, that any notion of things being less than ideal is simply a localized phenomena.

Just call the police if you have a problem and they'll get you a report for your insurance claim.
    Last edited by Esq.; 05-30-20 at 05:03.
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Are riots in NEBRASKA normal? Lol....

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Wonder if the "little green men" are mixed with these agitators....

These rioters are not going to win support with mainstream America with all the looting and violence..

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by pag23 View Post
    Wonder if the "little green men" are mixed with these agitators....

These rioters are not going to win support with mainstream America with all the looting and violence..
    Did Lenin care what the Kulaks thought?

Page 28 of 89 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast