Page 43 of 89 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Thread: George Floyd and Minneapolis Police UoF - Rioting

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Esq. View Post
    St. John's Church fired. They are destroying the Founding Culture. It's that simple. These are the same people who pulled down the Confederate Statues.

Enough is enough....Call the police....LOL!!!! This is not a law enforcement issue any longer.
    also Lincoln memorial and WWII memorial were vandalized !

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Truth hurts, these street urchins are nothing but criminals. It shows their true self and that's how they should be treated. A reasonable person should see this and not offer excuses for them. One would think liberal minded folks who have their property destroyed would see this.

Of course my thoughts on riot control wouldn't go over well.
    GET IN YOUR BUBBLE!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    The theory amongst revolutionaries is that the riots will lead to crack downs, which will lead to the populace losing faith/confidence in the government which will lead to revolution.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Genesee County Sheriff in Michigan (in case I screw the link) handling things properly.

https://www.facebook.com/geneseecoun...8641839249099/

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Business_Casual View Post
    The theory amongst revolutionaries is that the riots will lead to crack downs, which will lead to the populace losing faith/confidence in the government which will lead to revolution.
    This formal works in the third world, but thank G-D we have the Constitution which will mean the police will not engage in torture and disappearing people.

Hollywood liberals that live in Santa Monica, are this morning waking up saying "what the hell happened in my city". Liberal Jews in Fairfax in LA, woke up to burned synagogues with graffiti saying "free palestine" and "F--K Israel". This will keep checks from being written to the democratic marxist party, and more important if Trump handles this correctly and restores order he will get enough Jewish and black votes that don't support riots and revoution.

A friend that lives in Orange county CA, told me of people that would never own guns are now wanting to buy guns.

If Trump gives an address tonight to the country and the FBI starts making arrest of Antifa, he will get elected. I pray to G-D that George Soros goes down and suffers the Epstein treatment in jail.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Honu View Post
    also Lincoln memorial and WWII memorial were vandalized !

Another reason I believe they are serious about "overthrowing the Old Order"...Lincoln? What the hell did Lincoln do other than kill a bunch of Americans to free the slaves?

It's about rejecting our culture, our Heritage, our history.
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Business_Casual View Post
    The populace is already losing faith and confidence in law enforcement. Provided, there are some really good stories out there (The Flint Sheriff comes to mind immediately) about how Law Enforcement is helping and allowing people to express their frustrations in a non-violent method. But when you have LE agencies sweeping Soccer Mom Central and firing paintballs at curfew violators or warning "we're going to deploy tear gas" as the first cans are being tossed it tends to drown out all the good.

I've been pro-LEO for a long time. 20 years of my life was spent in .mil law enforcement. But some of the things I've seen in the last week have been nothing short of appalling. People are frustrated, people are angry, people have been pent up for the better part of two months with massive government overreach into their lives. People have lost their jobs, they wonder where the next paycheck is coming in from. It's a perfect storm for something far worse to happen and if the tactics of some agencies aren't dialed back, it will happen.

All antifa and other anarchists/criminals need to do to just keep doing what they're doing. Government will overreact (as we've already seen massive overreactions this year alone) and the match is tossed into the barrel of gasoline.
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Had there been a memorial to the Abraham Lincoln Brigade (of Spanish Civil War fame) those retards would have vandalized that too

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Its mostly about people wanting to be part of the dumb as f*ck movement.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Esq. View Post
    Another reason I believe they are serious about "overthrowing the Old Order"...Lincoln? What the hell did Lincoln do other than kill a bunch of Americans to free the slaves?

It's about rejecting our culture, our Heritage, our history.
    Where are all the ComDems? I have not heard any of them condemning this lawlessness and destruction. Heck, they and the MSM have been fanning the flames for years and it has finally exploded. And those traitors cannot come out and condemn what is clearly disgusting criminal acts. They are probably waiting for it to blow over so they can blame it all on President Trump.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Page 43 of 89 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast