Page 69 of 89 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast

Thread: George Floyd and Minneapolis Police UoF - Rioting

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by PracticalRifleman View Post
    What should happen when police fail and cannot contain a situation?

What would you assume is federal authority to arrest mayors and governors? What happens in the mean time?

The world is too fluid for absolutes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The way I see it, if the police cannot contain the situation, then it should be up to the Chief to tell the Mayor, the Mayor to tell the Governor, and the Governor to activate the National Guard. Then if that doesn't work, the Governor calls the President.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    The way I see it, if the police cannot contain the situation, then it should be up to the Chief to tell the Mayor, the Mayor to tell the Governor, and the Governor to activate the National Guard. Then if that doesn't work, the Governor calls the President.
    I’d agree with that, but he stated under no circumstances should we have troops on the ground. And in this case the mayors are ordering police to stand down and the governors aren’t wanting to intervene. Who is it on to solve problems?

Feedback Score
    Here is what I see as a potential solution:

Hospitals and manufacturers seek independent third party accreditation. It isn’t legally required, however it can affect reimbursement or business. These organizations are given complete access and rate the police departments. If they don’t make the trade, they are unable to receive state or federal funding.

You may ask, what happens if they fail? Will the department collapse? No, they are given a set amount of time to remedy and enact a correction plan. If they fail to do so, funding is held until the leadership is dissolved and it falls under state or county leadership until it makes the grade.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Hard to blame them. People are so damn hot to find out what happens when there's few LE around may be finding out soon enough:

Nearly 60 police resign from team over suspension of officers who shoved protester

https://abcnews.go.com/US/george-flo...ry?id=71084412
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Hard to blame them. People are so damn hot to find out what happens when there's few LE around may be finding out soon enough:

Nearly 60 police resign from team over suspension of officers who shoved protester

Have any resigned in Minneapolis?

Feedback Score
    I have never seen such a sea change, in such a short period of time.

Middle Class white kids taking to social media and crying and begging forgiveness for white original sin.

I was called last night and was asked on behalf of a mayor of a very good sized city, if we were interested in taking the project of radical change and privatization of the police force in that city. Defunding police, have people gone full crazy?

If the police are cut back and hamstrung, here is the dirty little secret, it will be black parts of the city that will suffer the most.

In case everyone forgets my out rage at the 4 officers, I have heard lifers in prisons will take these cops out when get to prison.

Country has gone nuts. I have a team out working 12 hour shifts protecting high value locations. My days have been 20 hour days, I am taking the next 2 days off to sleep.

By the way DBS is now blaming Israel for the violent American police. Which to me means BDS people are worse than a broke watch, they aren't even right twice a day/

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post

Pretty empty gesture if you ask me. I'd rather they resign from the force.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    A car forum I frequent is showing that the mayor of DC evicted the NG from DC hotels, renamed one street and had the street leading to the White House painted. There is supposed to be a 1 million person march there tomorrow, D-Day, and the mayor designated a park as a rallying point. ETA, according to a Newsweek article, the “state of emergency” decree has also been lifted by the mayor.
    Last edited by john armond; 06-05-20 at 16:38.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by john armond View Post
    A car forum I frequent is showing that the mayor of DC evicted the NG from DC hotels, renamed one street and had the street leading to the White House painted. There is supposed to be a 1 million person march there tomorrow, D-Day, and the mayor designated a park as a rallying point.
    I’ve been loling at all of the people proclaiming violation of the 3A. Like all of a sudden the BoR matters? Who knew paying government lodging rates for federal employees is quartering troops.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by THCDDM4 View Post
    Seriously dude? Going the Uncle Tom route?

I don't believe you understand what "Fair" is with a statement like that.

For shame...
    Yeah I'm 100% behind my statement there, I ABSOLUTELY believe that.

The only real reason most people (conservatives) like and support Candace Owens is because she speaks out against the black community on nearly everything, and that aligns with a lot of modern conservative views. People love echo chambers. Read that as die-hard Fox news viewers. She was on the wrong side of the Arbery case most recently, and completely downplayed it. Much like she sided with that crazy white chick that called the Cops on the black guy in Central Park for asking her to leash her dog, threatening to tell them "A black man is assaulting me!" being fully aware of what that could translate to if LEO rolled on scene.

I believe she is a con-artist, much like Ashley St. Clair on twitter, and just there to collect that sweet SWEET conservative love, money and attention.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Page 69 of 89 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast