Page 73 of 89 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast

Thread: George Floyd and Minneapolis Police UoF - Rioting

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post
    Yeah I'm 100% behind my statement there, I ABSOLUTELY believe that.

The only real reason most people (conservatives) like and support Candace Owens is because she speaks out against the black community on nearly everything, and that aligns with a lot of modern conservative views. People love echo chambers. Read that as die-hard Fox news viewers. She was on the wrong side of the Arbery case most recently, and completely downplayed it. Much like she sided with that crazy white chick that called the Cops on the black guy in Central Park for asking her to leash her dog, threatening to tell them "A black man is assaulting me!" being fully aware of what that could translate to if LEO rolled on scene.

I believe she is a con-artist, much like Ashley St. Clair on twitter, and just there to collect that sweet SWEET conservative love, money and attention.
    I was not aware Candace Owens even existed until she was mentioned in this thread.

The “self hating black”, “Uncle Tom”, “they’re not really black” shit that gets thrown around when someone doesn’t agree with the “black movement” or whatever soup dejour “movement” isn’t championed by a person and the group turns against them- is just pathetic and shameful.

I didn’t watch that video or any of her videos so I have no clue what her stance is and really don’t care either, I just find statements like the one you made counterproductive, just because she isn’t taking a popular position amongst other folks with a similar skin pigment- being ostracized by focusing on the race component instead of just calling her out on content and ideals.
    We interrupt this programme to bring you an important news bulletin: the suspect in the Happy Times All-Girl Glee Club slaying has fled the scene and has managed to elude the police. He is armed and dangerous, and has been spotted in the West Side area, armed with a meat cleaver in one hand and his genitals in the other...

Feedback Score
    I believe she is a con-artist, much like Ashley St. Clair on twitter, and just there to collect that sweet SWEET conservative love, money and attention.
    I couldn't give a good goddamn about what Ashley St. Clair thinks. She's a smoke show and that's all I care about!
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by glocktogo View Post
    . The perception is important because you have a special class of citizen that is above the law in the eyes of the rest of the population.
    That is the case with several classes, not just police. And there are codified special priveleges/legal precedents as well as professional courtesy.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    Thanks guys, I have scene that video, I didn't take it as Candice "siding" with anyone, but maybe I'm the bad guy.
    Sorry, I mis-read your question. I don't even know who Candice Owens is.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    When did gun owners become so beholden to the "thin blue line" bullshit? I'm seeing so many people defend the deployment of the military in a country where we fought to prevent that. When did gun owners start sucking up to the people who would enforce prohibition laws if they were passed? Laws for thee, but not for me? Anyone here not remember that the origins of gun law were for racists in office trying to prevent anti-segregation blacks and whites from possessing firearms?

Oh yeah, I forgot. Only when it's convenient for me!

Where was the NRA support when Breonna Taylor's BF defended himself from an errant no knock raid? No. It was the GOA who stepped in. Because the NRA is beholden to the police unions and voters.
    Last edited by foxtrotx1; 06-06-20 at 04:46.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by PracticalRifleman View Post
    They are. However, I see no legitimate reason it couldn’t work. Many many hospitals are public.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    And yet medical malpractice still kills 250k people each year, but no one is rioting in the streets over that.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by PracticalRifleman View Post
    What should happen when police fail and cannot contain a situation?

What would you assume is federal authority to arrest mayors and governors? What happens in the mean time?

The world is too fluid for absolutes.

It's very simple. The government has then failed to uphold its end of the social contract. This should mean that those affected are released from it and free to pursue their own remedies as if in a state of nature.. .

Meaning, if you are burning and looting etc. expect not to be arrested but shot dead in the street by a citizen or whatever other form of personal justice they fashion....We have laws and government to prevent this sort of thing but when they can"t, won't, do their job then this is a natural result.
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Yeah I'm 100% behind my statement there, I ABSOLUTELY believe that.

The only real reason most people (conservatives) like and support Candace Owens is because she speaks out against the black community on nearly everything, and that aligns with a lot of modern conservative views. People love echo chambers. Read that as die-hard Fox news viewers. She was on the wrong side of the Arbery case most recently, and completely downplayed it. Much like she sided with that crazy white chick that called the Cops on the black guy in Central Park for asking her to leash her dog, threatening to tell them "A black man is assaulting me!" being fully aware of what that could translate to if LEO rolled on scene.

I called Floyd a criminal POS before she did. I dont need her to convince me of anything. I do my own research and come to my own conclusions based on evidence. Though, the active suppression of evidence by media and other forces with an agenda of destroying this country-like the baggie video, makes it more difficult to arrive at the truth.
    Last edited by Esq.; 06-06-20 at 08:22.
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Esq. View Post
    It's very simple. The government has then failed to uphold its end of the social contract. This should mean that those affected are released from it and free to pursue their own remedies as if in a state of nature.. .

Meaning, if you are burning and looting etc. expect not to be arrested but shot dead in the street by a citizen or whatever other form of personal justice they fashion....We have laws and government to prevent this sort of thing but when they can"t, won't, do their job then this is a natural result.
    Or perhaps the Guard comes in to do work?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamcrusher8307 View Post
    And yet medical malpractice still kills 250k people each year, but no one is rioting in the streets over that.
    The intricacies if malpractice and police brutality make it a very, very different animal.

Page 73 of 89 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast