Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Q Cherry bomb and Plan B

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

The Q Cherry bomb and Plan B

I have a SiCo omega 30 cal can and I switched over to the plan b and the cherry bomb. Since I have done this, I have had nothing but problems with the cherry bomb getting stuck in the plan b, even after I put lube on the threads before shooting.

I am wondering if anyone else is experiencing or has with their Q set up?

Feedback Score
    125 (100%)
    Are you using rocksett on the barrel threads ? Are you using a high temp anti-seize on the cherry bomb’s threads and taper? What is your barrel’s diameter behind the muzzle threads?
    IMHO, the Q Cherry bomb and Plan B combo really work the best, when paired with a barrel that has a matching taper behind the barrel threads, like Black River Tactical used to or may still offer.
    Last edited by Biggy; 05-28-20 at 11:41.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Biggy,

Good questions. I am using Rocksett with my three barrels. DD 10.3, KAC 11.5 and Hodge defense 12.5.

I have been using Lucas gun oil on the threads and that worked some of the time. I used slip 2000 last night and now the can is stuck again.

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    Have you pinged Q?

If you get some nickel anti seize and lightly put it over the threads this issue will probably go away - https://amzn.to/3cap6p8

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Not possible Q and the Cherry bomb are all that is good and holy when it comes to trendy firearms $hizzznit.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    themonk,

I contacted them and they were not much help. Said it shouldn't happen and to rocksett the muzzle break, which I did. I will try nickel anti seize or go to Dead Air Keymo

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    I think the anti seize will solve your problem and should be in every suppressor owners kit.

Apply it all over the threads and the taper and lightly wipe it off with a paper towel. That little bottle will last you forever.
    Last edited by themonk; 05-28-20 at 13:40.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I appreciate the help guys.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SDG8 View Post
    themonk,

I contacted them and they were not much help. Said it shouldn't happen and to rocksett the muzzle break, which I did. I will try nickel anti seize or go to Dead Air Keymo
    FWIW, I have an Omega with KeyMo and it will get stuck if I don't use an anti-seize as well.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Jackblack,

Thank you, that helps. Glad I am not the only one.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast