Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PCC & PCC style Pistol options

Feedback Score
    It depends on how much your willing to spend. IMO the best "bang for the buck" is the PSA AKV 9. They have been selling like hotcakes for well over a year now. They can't make them fast enough. (seriously) Many different options, colors & configurations & mine has been stellar with reliability & accuracy. Mags are only $15 each. They have steel feed lips & interchange with the CZ scorpion.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Stribog is sweet. Love mine.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Delta-3 View Post
    It depends on how much your willing to spend. IMO the best "bang for the buck" is the PSA AKV 9. They have been selling like hotcakes for well over a year now. They can't make them fast enough. (seriously) Many different options, colors & configurations & mine has been stellar with reliability & accuracy. Mags are only $15 each. They have steel feed lips & interchange with the CZ scorpion.
    This is not the best bang for the buck.

The CZ scorpion is. The CZ is a cheaper weapon, is lighter, features the same excellent magazine and shoots about the same.

The CZ also doesnt suffer from eating itself to death like the AKV. The CZ is a more proven weapon with less long term issues.

The AKV shoots well, is a blast to shoot and comes in at a very good price point but there are still issues. My gun has 7k rounds on it and its chewing itself to death slowly. It has also been back to the factory twice and each time it comes back, another, new issue seems to crop up. This time around im waiting on my dustcover to eventually fail as the rear end where it locks into the recoil spring guide is battering itself to death against the rear trunnion. IF my gun wasn't an SBR, id sell it as I have a love hate relationship with it.
    You are a genuine toolbag if you have your EDC "loadout" in your signature line...

Feedback Score
    63 (100%)
    Is the top rail of the Striborg polymer?

Feedback Score
    No experience with the striborg, but the CZ is great. Lots of aftermarket support too, if that’s a concern.

Feedback Score
    63 (100%)
    I went with the CZ after reading more on it, watching Garand Thumb videos, etc. It fit the budget and I won't be out much if I end up hating the concept. The safety design is horrid, but I've put 250 rounds through it and it is pretty sweet out to 100 yards. I'll add a sling and RDS and run it for a few thousand rounds.

Thank you all for the input. I'll start here and see where it takes me.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by taekwondopreacher View Post
    Is the top rail of the Striborg polymer?
    Aluminum upper receiver.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by taekwondopreacher View Post
    I went with the CZ after reading more on it, watching Garand Thumb videos, etc. It fit the budget and I won't be out much if I end up hating the concept. The safety design is horrid, but I've put 250 rounds through it and it is pretty sweet out to 100 yards. I'll add a sling and RDS and run it for a few thousand rounds.

Thank you all for the input. I'll start here and see where it takes me.
    Cool man. My buddy has a CZ. I don’t care for the styling but it runs and runs. He has a T2 on his in a low mount and it works pretty well at that height.

Feedback Score
    63 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    Cool man. My buddy has a CZ. I don’t care for the styling but it runs and runs. He has a T2 on his in a low mount and it works pretty well at that height.
    Yeah, it's definitely wonky looking. Good feedback on the optic height.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    For me the Scorpion shines in the K or S2 mini format with 3-lug barrel.

My Scorpion Evo was an earlier original, so I did the whole barrel / forend conversion as I dislike adaptors on barrels for suppressors. There are a lot better grip options now as well.

It certainly shines with a lower initial investment coast and thriving aftermarket, but lots of the others listed here are great PCCs as well.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast