Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: PCC & PCC style Pistol options

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    Being a southpaw I tend to get the added bonus of gas to the face with blowbacks. Anything anyone has seen that can block it? i.e. some kind of attachment or such?
    That's something I never thought of. I'm a lefty too and was looking at the Stribog. How bad is the blowback in your opinion? I have no problems with ARs, AKs, FALs, G3s...etc . However I never had any experience with direct blowback

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Being a southpaw I tend to get the added bonus of gas to the face with blowbacks. Anything anyone has seen that can block it? i.e. some kind of attachment or such?
    No problem with my Stribog with 9mm can.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by czgunner View Post
    No problem with my Stribog with 9mm can.
    Really, and with a can too? Good you don't have that issue.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    That's something I never thought of. I'm a lefty too and was looking at the Stribog. How bad is the blowback in your opinion? I have no problems with ARs, AKs, FALs, G3s...etc . However I never had any experience with direct blowback
    Well speaking specifically about the Kel Tec Sub2000 I have. The CZ Scorpion comes in tomorrow (so can't vouch for how it is in that regard yet) and the KT got me to thinking about it. Now most 9mm AR's have a brass deflector of sorts so that probably blocks some it.

Today when shooting the KT I kept my right eye closed but could feel the gas and flecks of powder hit my right cheek. Shooting glasses is the obvious answer but in a bad situation are you gonna have shooting specs available? To be sure, the KT isn't a first-line grab-and-go gun but it works well, is compact as hell when folded, and is just plain fun to shoot. I can see it being put in one vehicle or another if I felt the need to up-gun from a handgun in each one like we have now.

After a little Googling it turns out someone makes one specifically for the KT Sub2000:

https://www.mcarbo.com/kel-tec-sub-2...deflector.aspx

It's only $13 so I might give it a try. Still wondering what the Scorpion will be like though.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Really, and with a can too? Good you don't have that issue.
    To be honest I was really surprised. I have to usually really work on any suppressed rifle to be able to shoot it without choking.
    Now, my form 1 can is 10.75” long. So it does have a lot of volume.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by czgunner View Post
    To be honest I was really surprised. I have to usually really work on any suppressed rifle to be able to shoot it without choking.
    Now, my form 1 can is 10.75” long. So it does have a lot of volume.
    LOL I was coughing my ass off today while shooting the Kel Tec Sub2000! God knows what I inhaled!
    Last edited by ABNAK; 06-07-20 at 18:29.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Well speaking specifically about the Kel Tec Sub2000 I have. The CZ Scorpion comes in tomorrow (so can't vouch for how it is in that regard yet) and the KT got me to thinking about it. Now most 9mm AR's have a brass deflector of sorts so that probably blocks some it.

Today when shooting the KT I kept my right eye closed but could feel the gas and flecks of powder hit my right cheek. Shooting glasses is the obvious answer but in a bad situation are you gonna have shooting specs available? To be sure, the KT isn't a first-line grab-and-go gun but it works well, is compact as hell when folded, and is just plain fun to shoot. I can see it being put in one vehicle or another if I felt the need to up-gun from a handgun in each one like we have now.

After a little Googling it turns out someone makes one specifically for the KT Sub2000:

https://www.mcarbo.com/kel-tec-sub-2...deflector.aspx

It's only $13 so I might give it a try. Still wondering what the Scorpion will be like though.
    Well I wear glasses so there's that. But it could be worse depending on if it messes up the lens

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    CX4 can be changed to left eject very quickly when reassembling.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I’m a left-handed Scorpion owner, never had an issue with gas to the face in the three years and thousands of rounds with mine.

My suppressed 12.5” AR, on the other hand...

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I just shot my first PCC match with my scorpion. I first off; loved the format. 30-40 hits required per stage made it feel like a hose fest which was a nice change of pace from the more long range AR matches I have been shooting lately.

The CZ on the other hand was a little monster. The most common set up was an AR9 that took glock mags and lots of those guns seemed to have issues. The CZ with magpul mags just chugged through 300 rounds like it was nothing. My local range actually has a PCC class in the weekly steel challenge, so I am gonna try and get the CZ out a lot more.

I just ordered the magpul pistol grip and a AR cowitness mount; since I don't like my holosun being that low. I want more of a heads up position.
    Tactical Nylon Micro Brewery

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234