Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Contact Tracing Partnership Between Apple and Google

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by soulezoo View Post
    You're wrong. It's not going to work the way you are thinking. State of CA is putting 10,000 people into this effort. 7 days a week, 12 hours a day.

I can't go into details here other than to let you know in no uncertain terms that you are wrong. It's not going to be voluntary, self reporting or otherwise. It's morphing quite quickly into a state run Orwellian dream. Or nightmare depending upon your position. I'm already hearing the whispers of "hey, we can use this for other things too!"
    What's wrong with details here? Black helicopters?

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    What's wrong with details here? Black helicopters?
    Non-disclosure is more likely. I am more and more attracted to the idea of a burn phone and non-Gmail email use. I don't do any social media platforms and have restricted tracking as much as possible on my current Android phone.

Andy

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    Non-disclosure is more likely. I am more and more attracted to the idea of a burn phone and non-Gmail email use. I don't do any social media platforms and have restricted tracking as much as possible on my current Android phone.

Andy
    I've never been into social media platforms except this here. And honestly at this point even this is becoming old. Otherwise, my phone is mostly used as a phone and an occasional GPS. I've turned off everything I possibly could

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    So is this something they are doing out of the goodness of their heart? Don’t think this funding has gone anywhere I posted awhile back.

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?223211-HR-6666
    Last edited by 1_click_off; 05-30-20 at 10:26.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    We'll see what happens. "Baked un" could just mean the frameworks/libraries are pre-installed and each app does not have to include them on its own. You still need an app and need to register with it (based on my job in the industry this is what I am guessing).

It could also mean the phone auto-pings but you need an app to do anything with it. (Less likely)

It could be all out Orwell.

We'll have to see what happens.
    • formerly known as "eguns-com"
    • M4Carbine required notice/disclaimer: I run eguns.com
    •eguns.com has not been actively promoted in a long time though I still do Dillon special
    orders, etc. and I have random left over inventory.
    •"eguns.com" domain name for sale (not the webstore). Serious enquiries only.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234