Thread: Holster For A Brigadier Slide Beretta?

Feedback Score

Holster For A Brigadier Slide Beretta?

I purchased a Beretta Elite II 92 when they first came out and stupidly sold it. I'm now purchasing an Elite II 96 and am looking for an OWB carry/ range holster.

I want one of the Safariland ALS rigs, but they no longer make one for the Brigadier slide. So I'm looking for one in leather or lined kydex, straight drop to 10° cant, under $100. A retention method like the ALS or a thumb break is preferred. The Brigadier slide on the Elite really limits options.

Suggestions with pics of your rigs are appreciated. It needs to be concealable under a light cover garment.SHAREit Appvn
    Last edited by MatiasMyles; 05-04-20 at 13:17.

Feedback Score
    Have you checked ebay.

I used to routine find decent service type holsters there left over from when Brigs were duty guns.
    In general, I have had no issue with leather holsters and Brigs.
    Kydex typically does require a dedicated version.

I did heat gun an older safari land lined holster and insert and draw a few times and was good to go for one.
    “Where weapons may not be carried, it is well to carry weapons.”

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MatiasMyles View Post
    I purchased a Beretta Elite II 92 when they first came out and stupidly sold it. I'm now purchasing an Elite II 96 and am looking for an OWB carry/ range holster.

I want one of the Safariland ALS rigs, but they no longer make one for the Brigadier slide. So I'm looking for one in leather or lined kydex, straight drop to 10° cant, under $100. A retention method like the ALS or a thumb break is preferred. The Brigadier slide on the Elite really limits options.

Suggestions with pics of your rigs are appreciated. It needs to be concealable under a light cover garment.SHAREit Appvn
    https://shopwilsoncombat.com/Holster.../products/719/
    POW-MIA, #22untilnone
    Let Us #NeverForget!

If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

The last thing I want to do is hurt you,
    but it's still on my list.

Feedback Score
    This holster is definitely quality. I purchased it for my Wilson Combat / Beretta 92G Brigadier. Yes, my pistol is the one sold under the Wilson Combat name with the WC crest on the slide. The Brigadier is a bit larger than standard M9 or the different variants of 92, so you need to be careful when selecting. The holster is somewhat tight at first. But it definitely fits. I've decided to leave my gun in it for a few days, and then remove it since I know it will get better once the leather is broken into. I was a bit wary of the price at first, but it is definitely quality. Very solid, indeed.