Thread: S&B short dot

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)

S&B short dot

Sold pending funds:
    56238B4E-536D-4452-9A00-14B798B0F911.jpegIf you know what this is, buy it now. If not, I’ll give you the cliff notes version. You are looking at the Gold standard of LPVO. The granddaddy of them all. When people are saying they have a super duper scope, without fail they will compare it to a S&B Short Dot. No comparison needed this time... it just IS a S&B Short Dot. These scopes are so tough, they were an optic used by 1SF Group (Delta Force) in the war on terror.
    This scope shows light signs of use, but no abuse. The glass is flawless.
    This scope has a reticle in the first focal plane. In the center is an illuminated dot that is every bit as bright as an Aimpoint. The illumination switch has an off position between each brightness setting. Turret adjustments are in 1/2 MOA clicks. The elevation turret has a marking for MOA, but also bullet drop compensation in meters for 62 grain Green Tip 5.56. I think I have a couple more turrets that can be switched out for bullet drop in other calibers, but can’t put my hands on them right now. Let’s just call them a bonus... if I find them they are yours. (See additional info at bottom of post... I found them.)
    I prefer to sell as I am moving to scopes with higher magnification (my eyes aren’t what they once were) and obviously money helps me make that transition. However; I will field trade offers. You need to know that I really don’t have much that I need that I can think of and am extremely picky when it comes to what I “want”.
    $1550 takes it with the Larue Mount. PayPal, money order, or check after it clears bank. I will pay shipping with insurance. Face to face is possible in Virginia.
    Edited to say I found the other 3 ballistic drop cams for the elevation turret. The other cams are for 75gr Hornady 5.55, .308 M118 LC thru 16” barrel, and .308 M118 LC thru 20” barrel. I will add pics of the cams when I bump this post. The 3 cams that are not mounted have never been used.
    Edit: I truly hate the picture loading aspect of this website. I got one in, and as you can see, it is upside down and tiny. Please message me with a cell number or email address and I will text or email pictures. I have some pretty good pics saved of my phone waiting on your request.
    Last edited by Breadman; 06-10-20 at 14:09. Reason: Sold pending funds

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Bump TTT