Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 10.3" 5.56 suppressor host.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    you running a griffin plan A or another mount/muzzle device?

Feedback Score
    YHM Kurz kit with single chamber break.

Recently fell in love with 1.93 height optics swapped the mount out. Also picked up a dedicated sling for this gun instead of swapping my other sling around.

Feedback Score
    Man, that one looks like it means business! Nice Pistol.
    Good night Chesty...wherever you are.

Feedback Score
    Changed the optic to a holosun HS503G with the ACSS reticle. I got use to the higher red dot on the 1.93 mount and I have really come to enjoy the benefits of a higher optics mount so I have been putting Unity Fast mounts on everything. I use the rear sight aperture within the optic mount and run a flip up front sight. I actually had planned to part this handguard and barrel out and replace it with an 11.5" so I stripped all the rattle can off. I'm now on the fence about going 11.5. Here is how she sits now.

Feedback Score
    Fat cat

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    What's the point/purpose of the Fat Cat?
    Black River Tactical
    BRT OPTIMUM Hammer Forged Chrome Lined Barrels - 11.5", 12.5", 14.5", 16"
    BRT EZTUNE Preset Gas Tubes - PISTOL, CAR, MID, RIFLE
    BRT Bolt Carrier Groups M4A1, M16 CHROME
    BRT Covert Comps 5.56, 6X, 7.62

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Clint View Post
    What's the point/purpose of the Fat Cat?
    To suppress the flash and sound signature of supersonic centerfire rifle cartridges.

Clint, It wasn't really an analytical decision. I like my turbo K and decided to get the Fat Cat instead of a Turbo K "reduced blowback". First impressions are great, it sounds good, handles well, and flash is kept to a minimum, even on the 10.3".

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JerDerv View Post
    To suppress the flash and sound signature of supersonic centerfire rifle cartridges.

Clint, It wasn't really an analytical decision. I like my turbo K and decided to get the Fat Cat instead of a Turbo K "reduced blowback". First impressions are great, it sounds good, handles well, and flash is kept to a minimum, even on the 10.3".
    Can you tell any differences between the Turbo K and the Fat Cat? I'm quite pleased with my Turbo K, especially for the size/weight/price, and was toying with getting another dedicated can.
    “You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” -Augustine

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by georgeib View Post
    Can you tell any differences between the Turbo K and the Fat Cat? I'm quite pleased with my Turbo K, especially for the size/weight/price, and was toying with getting another dedicated can.
    I didn't directly A-B them but as far as sound/weight/length with the drills I run, I did not notice a difference. Ill have to compare them more directly and ill do some low light to check flash between the two.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JerDerv View Post
    I didn't directly A-B them but as far as sound/weight/length with the drills I run, I did not notice a difference. Ill have to compare them more directly and ill do some low light to check flash between the two.
    Cool, thanks.
    “You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” -Augustine

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12