Page 103 of 153 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1528

Thread: Philadelphia protests turning violent; what's happening in your AOR?

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    The prius video is worrying to me. It's kind of a nightmare scenario to be surrounded / blocked by non-threats who prevent a clean exit to avoid the soon-to-arrive threats.

Time is so critical and you need to act decisively and break contact before the bulk of the mob surrounds you. Once you are able to move, do not stop, get far away fast.

It's pretty obvious that the marxists want the optics of a "white supremacist" driving through a crowd and killing someone. The video from Charlotte is a crowd favorite and they are not at all concerned about losing one or two useful idiots to the cause.

Sadly for them, a young black man plowing into a couple of weirdos at high speed or a mob surround a prius just don't trigger the visceral reaction they want.

Andy

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean View Post
    Yeah, and so is most of the voting population of California apparently.... Working out great for them so far.
    Not a dig at you, BG, I'm just saying... in the grand scheme of things, it really doesn't matter who they vote for/what they think, it's what they will actually DO on the ground if it comes down to it.

__Edit, Firefly beat me to it.
    I was addressing the fact that some here seem to be painting police officers with a whole with the same broad brush as the left. Basically, if you wear a badge, you are to be, by default, a leftist collaborator and therefore, the enemy, and therefore, a target in a shooting war. The problem with that, I was pointing out, was that there are a lot of conservatives on the police forces who are on our side, and making the police, as a whole, our enemy, means targeting a lot of our own. I'm just saying be judicious about how we regard cops.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoringGuy45 View Post
    I was addressing the fact that some here seem to be painting police officers with a whole with the same broad brush as the left. Basically, if you wear a badge, you are to be, by default, a leftist collaborator and therefore, the enemy, and therefore, a target in a shooting war. The problem with that, I was pointing out, was that there are a lot of conservatives on the police forces who are on our side, and making the police, as a whole, our enemy, means targeting a lot of our own. I'm just saying be judicious about how we regard cops.
    Clearly the political landscape is complex and nuanced. Shades of grey and all that.

But for the sake of winning all leftists are the enemy. Who do you know who the good cops are vs the bad cops? For the sake of survival cops are not your friends and can potentially screw you over at a moments notice. This is the current reality we live in.
    Last edited by vicious_cb; 09-26-20 at 10:29.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    It should go without saying here but police only have a matter of minutes (if not seconds) to make life altering decisions while everyone else has decades to parse it.

The police dont convict people, courts do. Police just arrest.

And it’s not really political. Chiefs get political and they can force a policy change. But the guy on the ground is just trying to bring order to chaos.

Everybody wants to be all “F the Police”. The lolbertarians taking up with the BLM bunch.

This is like the black bitch who tells her 4 year old “Police gonna put you in jail” if you are just walking into a store to get a drink or take a piss.

I don’t have the answers but at some point this will all come to a head. They are pushing too much.

It has gone past “Hey sometimes black guys get done a little raw” to totally anti-White political action.

Nobody wants to give up their life as they know it to spare feelings. Once the disillusionment takes root; I believe American blacks will regret not having taken the opportunity to better police their own.

The American pogrom is not exactly unheard of.

Everybody, everybody needs to take five long steps back while there is still a chance.

I mean, it can always get worse.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    It should go without saying here but police only have a matter of minutes (if not seconds) to make life altering decisions while everyone else has decades to parse it.

The police dont convict people, courts do. Police just arrest.
    But in these leftists jurisdictions you might as well convict them right then and there when the courts are packed with leftist prosecutors and DAs. You cant tell me these cops are completely ignorant of how the courts treat people who defend themselves after all these examples. Just arrest them and send them on their way to a show trial.

Its like walking them to the guillotine but leaving the courts to pull the string. Theyre still responsible. Just like how they charged Jake Gardner, they didnt actually make him pull the trigger on himself right? Hands completely clean.
    Last edited by vicious_cb; 09-26-20 at 11:06.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    How about this:

Think about your words the next time you want to skip jury duty

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    It's pretty obvious that the marxists want the optics of a "white supremacist" driving through a crowd and killing someone.
    Indeed. And nothing says "evil white supremacist" like a Prius in a big city.

C'mon, doesn't anyone see the irony here?

1) Chances of some far-right white supremacist type driving a Prius - like 0.0000000000001%. I'm genuinely surprised that the mob didn't give a Prius a free pass, given that...

2) Every last Prius owner I've met bought one primarily for virtue signaling, what a goodwhite environmentally-friendly leftist they are.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoringGuy45 View Post
    Yea well if they want to be regarded with anything besides the utmost suspicion, at best, they had better start doing their jobs ASAP. If they don't start protecting innocent lives and property like right now then it frankly doesn't matter what their political leanings are. Faith without works is dead. Time for them to put up or shut up.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeOtherGuy View Post
    Indeed. And nothing says "evil white supremacist" like a Prius in a big city.

C'mon, doesn't anyone see the irony here?

1) Chances of some far-right white supremacist type driving a Prius - like 0.0000000000001%. I'm genuinely surprised that the mob didn't give a Prius a free pass, given that...

2) Every last Prius owner I've met bought one primarily for virtue signaling, what a goodwhite environmentally-friendly leftist they are.
    I had the same thought when I read Prius before I even watched the video. It's certain the driver of that car felt the rioters were wonderful little comrades until they turned on him (her?).

Andy

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by okie View Post
    Yea well if they want to be regarded with anything besides the utmost suspicion, at best, they had better start doing their jobs ASAP. If they don't start protecting innocent lives and property like right now then it frankly doesn't matter what their political leanings are. Faith without works is dead. Time for them to put up or shut up.
    And most of them are; it never makes the news when a cop does something right these days. Many of them are speaking out, but the left controls the media and so their voices are drowned out.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Page 103 of 153 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113 ... LastLast