Page 13 of 153 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Philadelphia protests turning violent; what's happening in your AOR?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by pag23 View Post
    Great, this changes my work schedule..... Wonder if the protesters will try and loot near Bunker Gun shop....that would be a mistake..
    Seems like it was cancelled. The organizers cancelled the event. It was supposed to start at 6pm on Old York and Henry and proceed to the Warminster PD station, roughly half a mile. And was supposed to be over by 7.30pm.

Doylestown had one but it was what you'd expect from Doylestown. I doubt they talked above a whisper as to not disturb anyone and probably cleaned up after themselves and apologized for the inconvenience

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    Seems like it was cancelled. The organizers cancelled the event. It was supposed to start at 6pm on Old York and Henry and proceed to the Warminster PD station, roughly half a mile. And was supposed to be over by 7.30pm.

Doylestown had one but it was what you'd expect from Doylestown. I doubt they talked above a whisper as to not disturb anyone and probably cleaned up after themselves and apologized for the inconvenience
    See, I some how expected some over the top demonstration/riot in Doylestown because they know they could safely pull it off there. Half the population would be tripping over themselves to make sure they are seen in the streets on camera being accommodating and supportive of the protesters.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    West LA. This CVS is 3/4 mile from our house. Walk there all the time. Saturday night, the area just East of us got him (3rd and Fairfax). Last night, Santa Monica a few miles West of us got hit. We got passed over both nights. Tonight we shall see.

CVS around the corner getting ready for tonight

Last edited by mrbieler; 06-01-20 at 17:09.
    - Jeff

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.” ― George Orwell, 1984

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    I saw a map showing that there had been protests over the weekend in: Bozeman, Missoula, Helena, Great Falls, and Billings. Have heard nothing to suggest that any violence occurred at any of them or that violence had been expected at any of them.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    One my way back in the office today and one of my charges got caught up in the idiots blocking the Vine Street expressway in phila; as I'm heading her way in my "perfect for this event" Ford Raptor, police/SWAT rolled into the area, tear gassed the crap out of the protesters and arrested a bunch. Kept her on the phone throughout and then watched it later on local news. I do enjoy watching all the dolts kneeling in the shoulder, zip tied.
    It's been constant today as we're continuing to interview those arrested and id those caught on video since this all started. The top tier FBI officials may have lost their way, but the "on the ground" folks working daily are on point.
    "Why "zombies"? Because calling it 'training to stop a rioting, starving, panicking, desperate mob after a complete governmental financial collapse apocalypse' is just too wordy." or in light of current events: training to stop a rioting, looting, molotov cocktail throwing, skinny jeans wearing, uneducated bunch of lemmings duped by, or working directly for, a marxist organization attempting to tear down America while hiding behind a race-based name

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sgtrock82 View Post
    See, I some how expected some over the top demonstration/riot in Doylestown because they know they could safely pull it off there. Half the population would be tripping over themselves to make sure they are seen in the streets on camera being accommodating and supportive of the protesters.

The burough? I don't see that happening. People pay a lot to live in a postcard

Feedback Score
    64 (98%)
    Major escalation in our area. Innocent bystander was shot and killed by police. Again no bodycams. They have been pepper balling cars with open windows, etc. Police chief was just fired today. It is getting ugly in Louisville.
    Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    The burough? I don't see that happening. People pay a lot to live in a postcard
    They do..... their kids dont. Though I do admit your version of events is much more realistic.

I was just thinking with the extra juice some of these demonstrations appear to been getting and the masses of out of school kids any sort of demonstration could be quickly hijacked and spiral out of control.

Feedback Score
    They closed my wife’s job down early due to a 7pm curfew. 300+ peaceful (so far) in Lynchburg. Last night there was some vandalism and officers injured by thrown objects. My next door neighbor is NG And was deployed to Richmond today.

Feedback Score
    There were flashbangs audible during Trumps statement in the rose garden. Don’t know why, but that has really shaken me up with anxiety. The sound of chaos right outside the gates while the president makes a public statement . . . . it’s Hollywood-esque, but it’s real.

Page 13 of 153 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast