Page 4 of 153 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Philadelphia protests turning violent; what's happening in your AOR?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JediGuy View Post
    NWIndiana (essentially a Chicago suburb now) had some protestors attack an officer blockading the route to Interstate 80. Protestors got hit with teargas. News article and photographs only show poor protestors who got hit with tear gas.
    But if they had gone onto the interstate they might have gotten hit by a car or three. That would be soooo sad.

Yes, I'm daring to suggest that blocking an interstate freeway is NOT a peaceful protest.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    It’s an interesting dynamic. St. Paul and Chicago reporting a lot non-locals involved. But, I can look through the local news article and recognize the wife and kids of a former coworker, the son of one of my former professors at Christian college. Some of it is legitimate and well-intentioned.
    “God doesn’t need your good works, but your neighbor does.” - Luther

Quote Originally Posted by 1168
    7.5” is the Ed Hardy of barrel lengths.

Feedback Score
    Seattle under a 5pm-5am curfew.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    The price of liberty is, always has been, and always will be blood: The person who is not willing to die for his liberty has already lost it to the first scoundrel who is willing to risk dying to violate that person's liberty! Are you free?
    --- Andrew Ford

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    This thread is "what's happening in your AOR." Take the side topics on no-knocks, your standing gripes with LE, and related to some other thread. This is the only warning for this thread, and the only warning for the offending members. Off topic content has been deleted.
    2012 National Zumba Endurance Champion
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    LA Country now under state of emergency. Citywide curfew 8p-530a. National Guard en route. Midnight ETA.

March started around noon, and went to shit soon after. Mid-town Los Angeles is looting and burning. Basically cars going up and down side streets, diving into the main thoroughfare, then smash and grab.

Police just announced that if you’re on the street, you’ll be arrested. They’re clearing the area walking a skirmish line backed by patrol cars, and turning traffic away from the area (there’s a ton of people just cruising thru the chaos, checking it out).

That said, it’s fairly localized to a couple of hot spots. Not as widespread as 92.

Sent from 80ms in the future

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ap1220 View Post
    Just had a historic building set on fire...and a guy running out of said burning building....on fire.
    I’m not surprised that shit would kick off in Fayetteville.

Some rioting has occurred in Charleston and Columbia, with attacks on police or police vehicles. I don’t see anymore days off in my near future.

Edit: just yesterday morning we were talking about this, and were optimistic that the Charleston area would be mostly free of this stuff. Then the sun went down.
    Last edited by 1168; 05-31-20 at 04:44.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)

Lightbulb

ONLY 44 arrested in Pittsburgh - 4 cops hospitalized (more injured).

LIVE UPDATES: 44 people arrested during looting, rioting following peaceful protest

I love how our mayor, Three Dollar Bill (Peduto), like his effete Minneapolis counterpart, IMMEDIATELY blames "outside agitators."

Libtard Official's Playbook, Rule #1 - "Blame somebody ELSE!"
    Last edited by The_War_Wagon; 05-31-20 at 18:03.
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    The usual suspects, aided by Antifa-types, rioted in Erie, PA last night. I don't know where you draw the line. Deep down, I think both those groups know that they can't get away with this outside their own neighborhoods. If they don't, they'll find out in a hurry if they try.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Grand Rapids, MI thousands came out to peacefully protest which later turned into smashed windows, looted businesses, and cop cars set on fire. Watching the news this AM I have not seen much about arrests last night and it looked like a light police presence.
    African American City Manager made a statement this morning that he will not expect a similar result if there are more protests as he plans to flex the muscle of local law enforcement going forward.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    There was a protest in Nashville today but it was reportedly peaceful. Good on those involved for keeping it that way.
    Well I spoke too soon I guess. Nashville got violent last night like a bunch of other places.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Page 4 of 153 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast