Page 142 of 153 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142143144152 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 1528

Thread: Philadelphia protests turning violent; what's happening in your AOR?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    Hee hee It’s getting so effed up. I kinda like it.

And to think some poor mope has to work in a cubicle....
    That is just wrong. What did we ever do to you?

I thought we all agreed to cherry pick the good stuff from the 70's and repress the rest of it.
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Feedback Score
    Evidently the outrage over "systematic racism" and the death of criminals who attack police officers isn't more important than chilly weather. Not much overnight in Phila, one arrest, no significant protests, looting, arson, murder/shooting/stabbing numbers. lot of planned events, one today right at the BF bridge and they've blocked major roadways before. also walter wallace demonstration about noon at 6100 locust about noon and then lots of social media buzz about this one: Information being received strongly suggests there will be an event on 10/31/20 titled “PURGE” beginning at 8pm to 8am. Notably, this event is being actively “shared” as a city wide event with no exact location. Repeatedly mentions "targeting white people." Although most likely not a big deal, delightful nonetheless.
    Last edited by rocsteady; 10-31-20 at 09:31.
    "Why "zombies"? Because calling it 'training to stop a rioting, starving, panicking, desperate mob after a complete governmental financial collapse apocalypse' is just too wordy." or in light of current events: training to stop a rioting, looting, molotov cocktail throwing, skinny jeans wearing, uneducated bunch of lemmings duped by, or working directly for, a marxist organization attempting to tear down America while hiding behind a race-based name

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rocsteady View Post
    Evidently the outrage over "systematic racism" and the death of criminals who attack police officers isn't more important than chilly weather. Not much overnight in Phila, one arrest, no significant protests, looting, arson, murder/shooting/stabbing numbers. lot of planned events, one today right at the BF bridge and they've blocked major roadways before. also walter wallace demonstration about noon at 6100 locust about noon and then lots of social media buzz about this one: Information being received strongly suggests there will be an event on 10/31/20 titled “PURGE” beginning at 8pm to 8am. Notably, this event is being actively “shared” as a city wide event with no exact location. Repeatedly mentions "targeting white people." Although most likely not a big deal, delightful nonetheless.
    Sounds like a good time

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Nothing to speak of up here in eastern NorCal. They’re always protesting something at the capital down in Sacramento, but no news of chaos. The natives might be restless in SF and Oakland but I wouldn’t know. I rarely travel west of I-5 because it sucks.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by a1fabweld View Post
    Nothing to speak of up here in eastern NorCal. They’re always protesting something at the capital down in Sacramento, but no news of chaos. The natives might be restless in SF and Oakland but I wouldn’t know. I rarely travel west of I-5 because it sucks.
    There were barricades up and armed guards around the capital building, with many businesses closed down and boarded up from previous rioting, but all was quiet while we were there last weekend.

ETA: Talking specifically about Sacramento... went to SF as well and didn’t see anything going on.. but a lot can happen in just one week from then until now.
    Last edited by WillieThom; 11-01-20 at 15:47.

Feedback Score
    Where are you out of Willie?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Oh boy I can’t wait until Tuesday!!!!

Talk of Georgia getting weeeeeeiiiirrrddddd

Feedback Score
    All quiet in South Florida..... Tuesday eve and Wednesday, we shall see :-)

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    How is Georgia getting weird? I doubt much is going to happen. Biden will likely win and a few isolated pockets of people who planned to riot regardless of winner will burn some shit down. I just can't see trump winning. Who knows?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyjoe View Post
    How is Georgia getting weird? I doubt much is going to happen. Biden will likely win and a few isolated pockets of people who planned to riot regardless of winner will burn some shit down. I just can't see trump winning. Who knows?
    Do you live in Georgia? Do you not know?

Silly goose

Page 142 of 153 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142143144152 ... LastLast