Page 10 of 153 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Philadelphia protests turning violent; what's happening in your AOR?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamondback View Post
    Hence why I say "a small plot on the edge"--I know I don't have it in me to live the cattleman/livestock rancher life day in and day out (just the sun exposure alone is a killer with how easy I burn, plus I'm too soft and used to comfortable desks), just the idea of that kind of neighborhood.
    Don't you live in the Seattle area? It's not too far to Lewiston, Idaho where I was on my way until all this Wuhan business started. It's pretty inexpensive compared to where I live in SoCal.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jbjh View Post
    Well, so much for hoping that Sunday would be better here in Los Angeles. It’s been a widespread melee all across town, and in most every corner.

Cars pulling up curbside, people jump out (often with tools), smash and grab. There’s so much of it that the cops can’t keep up.

Sent from 80ms in the future
    Any word if they are moving south toward OC where I live?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Very little violence and looting in Houston, compared with other places. Surprising perhaps for such a large population but it never has been a big riot town. Thousands protesting and about 400 arrested so far. Police Chief made an arrest himself.
    The rest of S.E. TX seems quiet.
    Last edited by Uni-Vibe; 06-01-20 at 00:06.

Feedback Score
    Bussed in protestors arrived in Klamath falls Oregon, met by several hundred well armed citizens.

Montana is quit from what I’m seeing so far. Minot has some scuffles last night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    As you'd expect, Alaska is quiet. I am quite surprised that things are cropping up in small cities like Minot. Anchorage, our largest city, is 7 times the size and 10 times the size of Klamath Falls. I'm wondering if the biggest factor is that Alaska is a shoot a looter kind of place.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ubet View Post
    Bussed in protestors arrived in Klamath falls Oregon, met by several hundred well armed citizens.

Montana is quit from what I’m seeing so far. Minot has some scuffles last night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Klamath Falls also had a protest from farmers about water rights on Friday. I don't see many of them siding with current protesters.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    A M4c boolagoo commando or a UC? Who ever it is, GJ keeping an AR out of that retard's hands.

Last edited by vicious_cb; 06-01-20 at 01:12.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious_cb View Post
    A M4c boolagoo commando or a UC? Who ever it is, GJ keeping an AR out of that retard's hands.

According to reports I read he is former SF working freelance as security for one of the news crews. Nice work securing that errant firearm. Notice he had another one slung on his right shoulder that had been cleared and had no mag and how he cleared the one he recovered. He looks like he knew what he was doing.
    Last edited by AKDoug; 06-01-20 at 02:18.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcC View Post
    Any word if they are moving south toward OC where I live?
    Santa Ana was heavy last night. HB got a little squirrelly today. Haven’t heard much else, but I don’t follow the scanner twitter feeds from down there.

This isn’t a single group. This is widespread opportunistic lawlessness. Wherever the police are tied up with normal protesters, the looters show up on the periphery and start their smash and grab antics.

And protesters are starting to be attacked by the criminals. The worst ones are starting to take over, and when this went down in 92, it took forever to stop. These guys don’t care. They want to beat and rob. ANTIFA wishes they were this hard.

Not that ANTIFA and others aren’t a problem, but that’s not who’s driving the bus from what I’m seeing. Not now.

Sent from 80ms in the future

Feedback Score
    SoHo being shown on the news around 0300 and every single store was cleaned out. Looters just wander about as NYPD patrols come by and then clean the places out when the cops are out of sight.
    "Why "zombies"? Because calling it 'training to stop a rioting, starving, panicking, desperate mob after a complete governmental financial collapse apocalypse' is just too wordy." or in light of current events: training to stop a rioting, looting, molotov cocktail throwing, skinny jeans wearing, uneducated bunch of lemmings duped by, or working directly for, a marxist organization attempting to tear down America while hiding behind a race-based name

Page 10 of 153 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast