Page 141 of 153 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143151 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 1528

Thread: Philadelphia protests turning violent; what's happening in your AOR?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I will stand and applaud the first time they reigns are dropped and the politics is separated from the Order of "Law and Order" and the Po-po wade in their and kick some serious azz.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rocsteady View Post
    "No significant events overnight" from PPD radio this morning. Heavy rain kept the animals at bay, almost nothing of note. State Police showed up in force for tonight and National Guard deploying to key infrastructure spots starting today as well. Press conference with federal, state and local partners yesterday claiming that any further criminal activity outside of peaceful protesting will not be tolerated and will be prosecuted with federal charges. We shall see as rain supposed to stop before noon today.
    We can’t play outside when it’s raining. Mom said we might catch a cold!
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Well tomorrow is halloween so I'm sure all the goblins will be out

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoringGuy45 View Post
    We can’t play outside when it’s raining. Mom said we might catch a cold!
    C'mon, that's dumb. Righteous social-justice marxist thoughts like BLM, Antifa and mask wearing all STOP CORONAVIRUS dead in its tracks. They also stop colds, flu, and syphilis. No decent SJW would allow rain to scare them away from righteous retail reparations.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeOtherGuy View Post
    C'mon, that's dumb. Righteous social-justice marxist thoughts like BLM, Antifa and mask wearing all STOP CORONAVIRUS dead in its tracks. They also stop colds, flu, and syphilis. No decent SJW would allow rain to scare them away from righteous retail reparations.
    But Mom said if I get my feet wet, I might get a cold! The boots I just looted from Walmart aren't waterproof!

Maybe if I wear a mask on my feet, that'll work!
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    National Guards finally called in, in Philly.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/pennsylva...ter-wallace-jr

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    And it looks like that M4 was NOT empty...

Feedback Score
    yep deploying around certain city spots today and state police arrived in some numbers last night
    "Why "zombies"? Because calling it 'training to stop a rioting, starving, panicking, desperate mob after a complete governmental financial collapse apocalypse' is just too wordy." or in light of current events: training to stop a rioting, looting, molotov cocktail throwing, skinny jeans wearing, uneducated bunch of lemmings duped by, or working directly for, a marxist organization attempting to tear down America while hiding behind a race-based name

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Hee hee It’s getting so effed up. I kinda like it.

And to think some poor mope has to work in a cubicle....

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rocsteady View Post
    "No significant events overnight" from PPD radio this morning. Heavy rain kept the animals at bay, almost nothing of note. State Police showed up in force for tonight and National Guard deploying to key infrastructure spots starting today as well. Press conference with federal, state and local partners yesterday claiming that any further criminal activity outside of peaceful protesting will not be tolerated and will be prosecuted with federal charges. We shall see as rain supposed to stop before noon today.
    Well it is mischief night tonight, so we shall see what goes on...but I think the overwhelming force being deployed might keep a lid on it...

Page 141 of 153 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143151 ... LastLast