Page 21 of 153 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast

Thread: Philadelphia protests turning violent; what's happening in your AOR?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by prepare View Post
    A conflict is coming and its going to get very ugly. I feel like the Jews must have felt when Hitler was elected. You dont know for sure whats coming only that whatever it is, is not good!
    It is very similar, isnt it?

That your ethnicity and maybe political affiliations are being blamed for everything wrong in the country and the world by nearly everyone and the solution is your subjugation.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Itsahak View Post
    We have had protests every night, but our tactical guy is a genius. We started shutting down the roads that they were protesting on. No audience, no ability to get reinforcements to them and limited ability to escape. The city enacted a curfew so the only people standing around were protesters. They were gone within an hour. Wednesday night they did another protest that drew about 50-75 people. They stood around chanting, spouting the usual BS, etc etc. They were there for about 3 hours and by the time curfew came around there were only 20 or so left. They were hoping to challenge the curfew and get us to wade in and use force to remove them, all while the local media filmed it. We drove off and left them there. 5 minutes later the media was gone, and within 15 minutes, they were all gone. Apparently their convictions are only as good as the amount of an audience they have.
    Congrats on your "tactical guy" denying protestors the right to be heard. Well done, allowing the wording of the law stand while he guts the meaning. Absolutely great. And yes, I noticed you specifically said protestors, which means either they're peaceful, but the "tac guy" doesn't want anyone hearing what they say, or you don't see any difference between them. Absolutely well done.
    It's f*****g great, putting holes in people, all the time, and it just puts 'em down mate, they drop like sacks of s**t when they go down with this.
    --British veteran of the Ukraine War, discussing the FN SCAR H.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha-17 View Post
    Congrats on your "tactical guy" denying protestors the right to be heard. Well done, allowing the wording of the law stand while he guts the meaning. Absolutely great. And yes, I noticed you specifically said protestors, which means either they're peaceful, but the "tac guy" doesn't want anyone hearing what they say, or you don't see any difference between them. Absolutely well done.
    There are ways to protest and then there are ways to instigate a response. The current protests probably from Intel they want to instigate a response and then fade away.

Feedback Score

Dallas removes Texas Ranger statue from airport lobby:

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/...field-71078998

The war on police moves forward at breakneck speed.
    U.S. Army vet. -- Retired 25 year LEO.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    And people mock California for it's loopy ways.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Man, I really cannot believe it.
    WTF is it coming to?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcC View Post
    And people mock California for it's loopy ways.
    If hundreds of thousands of Californians had not moved to Texas in the last 20 +/- years. Arizona will be next. The entire country will be blue in 50 years. Stick it with a fork.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    While I doubt many folks looking at the statue would know the history, I'm not particularly surprised or upset.

We live in a different world than we did in 1963, black folks even get to use the same restrooms and sit at the same lunch counters.

Hopefully the airport would give the statue to the Texas Ranger Museum (I'm sure there is one).
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Det-Sog View Post
    If hundreds of thousands of Californians had not moved to Texas in the last 20 +/- years. Arizona will be next. The entire country will be blue in 50 years. Stick it with a fork.
    So, you know 1. That displaced Californians are all liberal/ leftists 2. There are sufficient leftist/liberal Californians to join with Texas' own commies to pull this off? Sure thing.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcC View Post
    So, you know 1. That displaced Californians are all liberal/ leftists 2. There are sufficient leftist/liberal Californians to join with Texas' own commies to pull this off? Sure thing.
    You know what... In fairness, lots of people from NY/NJ moved in too... I grew up in and lived in Texas for over 40 years. I had a front row seat. Texas was always pretty evenly split in the big cities. Throw in a few hundred thousand people from CA and "up north", it COMPLETELY changed the state from the late 80s- early 2000s.

No, not everyone coming in from CA is liberal. I'd safely say that 3/4 of the people coming out of CA are liberal. Same from "up north". It HAS changed the political demographics almost as much as the illegal aliens have. Good thing that MOST of the illegals aren't voting. Yet...

Page 21 of 153 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast