Page 99 of 153 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109149 ... LastLast

Thread: Philadelphia protests turning violent; what's happening in your AOR?

Feedback Score
    One of these days they will eat their own and do that to one of the Prius driving celebs who previously supported them but panicked when caught in real life and it will be all on livestream.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel556 View Post
    One of these days they will eat their own and do that to one of the Prius driving celebs who previously supported them but panicked when caught in real life and it will be all on livestream.
    I think that's happened a few times now and "no one cares." Remember when the teef tried to burn down the Mayor of Portland's condo building, with residents inside? How much pushback did that produce - enough to slow down a gnat?

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by okie View Post
    What mystifies me more than anything are people who are making public stands for one side or another. I see people putting things on facebook to show solidarity with either the BLM or the police, or on their houses even. I don't think those people realize how dangerous that is. If things get bad, they might as well put a sign in their front yard inviting the death squads over for tea.
    If it comes to a shooting war, I don't want anyone to know who I am, where I'm at, what my politics are or even who I am or am not shooting or for what reason(s). Be the enigma that troubles everyone.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by glocktogo View Post
    If it comes to a shooting war, I don't want anyone to know who I am, where I'm at, what my politics are or even who I am or am not shooting or for what reason(s). Be the enigma that troubles everyone.
    Right on. I for one won't be joining any militias or attending any protests, on either side. Even my family doesn't really know what I have or what my political stance is. Someday I'll show them my stash just to see their jaws drop. I've got armor, night vision, ammo fort, the works.

Unfortunately the mailmen know all about it, I would assume. I'm constantly getting crap in the mail that I didn't ask for because some company put me on a mailing list and sold my info. I get gun related stuff several times a week, in addition to my Christian magazines and newsletters. I just hope there's not a list somewhere lol.

I'm actually even going to order some apparel and paraphernalia related to Antifa and TBL, in the event that I need to blend in. I'm not really concerned about things where I live, but I might have to go into the city to get supplies or something. Might have to willingly go into a protest area, or simply get caught in one without meaning to.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeOtherGuy View Post
    I think that's happened a few times now and "no one cares." Remember when the teef tried to burn down the Mayor of Portland's condo building, with residents inside? How much pushback did that produce - enough to slow down a gnat?
    I mean the retards full on pull someone out of their car and they die.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel556 View Post
    I mean the retards full on pull someone out of their car and they die.
    I think the first comment was correct...

"Who cares"
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    Not to mention the cop on the bike who just stood there and watched the whole thing happen.
    Makes it hard to support the police, when they arrest the innocent and let the thugs do their thing.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    The price of liberty is, always has been, and always will be blood: The person who is not willing to die for his liberty has already lost it to the first scoundrel who is willing to risk dying to violate that person's liberty! Are you free?
    --- Andrew Ford

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 223to45 View Post
    Makes it hard to support the police, when they arrest the innocent and let the thugs do their thing.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    They're getting close to wearing out my patience. I live in what might be the most conservative county in America, and we have a deputy sheriff down the street with a BLM sign in his front yard. And I watched on the news several months ago as our city police simply stood by while rioters destroyed local businesses. I was talking to a city investigator about that, and his comment was that it wasn't as bad as it looked. And I'm like yea, that's because you didn't own one of those businesses.

Through all these riots since Ferguson, I've always been of the opinion that it could never happen here. I was very firm in my belief that the police and the administrations here would simply never, ever allow innocent people to be brutalized by a violent mob. And I was just proven wrong, because they did exactly what police all over the country are doing in major cities. Just stood there and watched it happen.

What's finally dawned on me is that they are rotten to the core with sympathizers. I realized that when our local deputy sheriff put that sign in his yard. The culture in law enforcement has become so liberal that their ranks are now full of sympathizers. You watch these protests, and I can just about guarantee you that half the cops are sympathizing with the protesters.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    They're getting close to wearing out my patience. ***
    What's finally dawned on me is that they are rotten to the core with sympathizers. I realized that when our local deputy sheriff put that sign in his yard. The culture in law enforcement has become so liberal that their ranks are now full of sympathizers. You watch these protests, and I can just about guarantee you that half the cops are sympathizing with the protesters.
    I see way too much of this. Not directly, not locally, but it seems to be in a lot of places, with a lot of people.

I have no use for BLM and no belief in the lies about widespread police brutality against blacks. But I do see that law-abiding people who are forced to deal with the various marxist mobs (BLM, Antifa) are getting arrested and prosecuted for completely fabricated reasons while obvious felons on the violent mob side are being ignored or let go, night after night after night.

Someone else posted the link below in other threads. It's a very long read, but really explains a lot of what's going on, and why it won't just go away. To some extent it also explains the police issues we see.

https://americanmind.org/essays/revolution-2020/
    Last edited by SomeOtherGuy; 09-25-20 at 14:41.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeOtherGuy View Post
    I see way too much of this. Not directly, not locally, but it seems to be in a lot of places, with a lot of people.

I have no use for BLM and no belief in the lies about widespread police brutality against blacks. But I do see that law-abiding people who are forced to deal with the various marxist mobs (BLM, Antifa) are getting arrested and prosecuted for completely fabricated reasons while obvious felons on the violent mob side are being ignored or let go, night after night after night.

Someone else posted the link below in other threads. It's a very long read, but really explains a lot of what's going on, and why it won't just go away. To some extent it also explains the police issues we see.

https://americanmind.org/essays/revolution-2020/
    When you have someone with money like Soros, it would be foolhardy to think he hasn't bought the police. I would also imagine that departments all over the country have officers who not only sympathize with Antifa and BLM, but who are active members of groups tied to them.

A house divided against itself cannot stand, and we're just about as divided as it gets. What we saw the other night is prophetic in my opinion. They got shot at (and hit), they had Molotov cocktails thrown at them, they had rioters beating them with baseball bats. And instead of coming together and fighting back against their attackers, they scattered and ran, abandoning their own brethren to who knows what fate. So I think that answers the million dollar question what they will do now that the guns have been turned on them, and the answer in my opinion is that we are completely on our own.

Page 99 of 153 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109149 ... LastLast