Page 100 of 153 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1528

Thread: Philadelphia protests turning violent; what's happening in your AOR?

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    And the PD is handcuffing the Prius driver who was trying to escape the violent mob... disgraceful.
    But...but...back the blue.

Ive been warning about it in other threads. And people were like "WhErEs YoUr EvIdeNcE?"

The cops are not your friends. Over and over again they will violate your rights to self defense.

They will kneel to mob that will curse at them, throw molotovs and bash them over the head with bats.

Feedback Score
    To busy and much easier to be arresting church goers for lack of masks or not enough social distancing ! You know democratic priorities and orders from above

And if you do not agree they will just scream some kinda racist phobic and scream louder and freak out

Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    Molotov cocktails and baseball bats are considered deadly weapons and should be treated as such. The first few rioters shot for using them would put a stop to it immediately.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious_cb View Post
    But...but...back the blue.

Ive been warning about it in other threads. And people were like "WhErEs YoUr EvIdeNcE?"

The cops are not your friends. Over and over again they will violate your rights to self defense.

They will kneel to mob that will curse at them, throw molotovs and bash them over the head with bats.

I believe that most decent citizens figured out months ago that we are on our own when it comes to protecting ourselves from the mobs. Hence the lack of available ammunition on the market..... The issue now is that good citizens are being arrested for defending themselves from the mob, which I would say a lot of folks didn’t see coming.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by okie View Post
    When you have someone with money like Soros, it would be foolhardy to think he hasn't bought the police. I would also imagine that departments all over the country have officers who not only sympathize with Antifa and BLM, but who are active members of groups tied to them.

A house divided against itself cannot stand, and we're just about as divided as it gets. What we saw the other night is prophetic in my opinion. They got shot at (and hit), they had Molotov cocktails thrown at them, they had rioters beating them with baseball bats. And instead of coming together and fighting back against their attackers, they scattered and ran, abandoning their own brethren to who knows what fate. So I think that answers the million dollar question what they will do now that the guns have been turned on them, and the answer in my opinion is that we are completely on our own.
    I can speak from firsthand experience and say that PDs are NOT hotbeds for liberal activism. Not even close. Soros may have bought some of the police chiefs, but the vast majority of officers below the administrative ranks (Lieutenant and above) are very conservative. I worked in two departments and I have numerous contacts in various PDs around the areas in which I've lived. There are a few who lean left, yes, but that's to be expected.

The cops who cause most of the problems for the right are the mercenary types: They are pretty much apolitical and tend to be misanthropic. They care for nothing but doing the job they're paid to do. If their bosses want them to arrest Antifa, they'll arrest Antifa. If their bosses want them to arrest right wing protesters, they'll arrest them. They'll tell you that when they took the job, they left their opinions at the door and are completely neutral about everything.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoringGuy45 View Post
    I can speak from firsthand experience and say that PDs are NOT hotbeds for liberal activism. Not even close. Soros may have bought some of the police chiefs, but the vast majority of officers below the administrative ranks (Lieutenant and above) are very conservative. I worked in two departments and I have numerous contacts in various PDs around the areas in which I've lived. There are a few who lean left, yes, but that's to be expected.

The cops who cause most of the problems for the right are the mercenary types: They are pretty much apolitical and tend to be misanthropic. They care for nothing but doing the job they're paid to do. If their bosses want them to arrest Antifa, they'll arrest Antifa. If their bosses want them to arrest right wing protesters, they'll arrest them. They'll tell you that when they took the job, they left their opinions at the door and are completely neutral about everything.
    How do you explain what’s happening then?

The problem is they’re NOT doing their job, and they are the antithesis of apolitical.

They’re ignoring grievous crimes and then persecuting the victims of those crimes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

The problem is they’re NOT doing their job, and they are the antithesis of apolitical.

They’re ignoring grievous crimes and then persecuting the victims of those crimes.

Probably because when the mayor tells the chief who tells the majors who tells the lieutenants who tell the sergeants who tell the officer to NOT intercede unless it's to diffuse an already exploded grenade, that's exactly what happens.

No matter who doesn't do what, it's always the mayor's fault no matter what.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score

You do realize that Antifa terrorists ARE getting arrested, right? There’s many of them being charged with serious felonies. Most of these people who are getting arrested for self defense are due to Soros-aligned DAs filing charges, not patrol officers operating on behalf of Antifa. In fact, there was a recent case where the police ruled self-defense and the DA overruled them and filed charges.

I worked for a PD in a high crime, very liberal city. I was also a CO at a county jail. Leftist LEOs are the exception, not the rule.
    Last edited by BoringGuy45; 09-25-20 at 16:23.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    You do realize that Antifa terrorists ARE getting arrested, right? There’s many of them being charged with serious felonies. Most of these people who are getting arrested for self defense are due to Soros-aligned DAs filing charges, not patrol officers operating on behalf of Antifa.
    You act like the copper putting on the cuffs isnt to blame, this "Its just bad leadership bro" is BS.

The copper following bad orders is just as much to blame as the leadership.

Show me the video of the cops cuffing the mad max pickup truck and green civic drivers then?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    You do realize that Antifa terrorists ARE getting arrested, right? There’s many of them being charged with serious felonies. Most of these people who are getting arrested for self defense are due to Soros-aligned DAs filing charges, not patrol officers operating on behalf of Antifa.
    How do explain the cops arresting the driver of that car? He didn’t do anything whatsoever. Whereas the driver of the truck committed several felonies.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious_cb View Post
    You act like the copper putting on the cuffs isnt to blame, this "Its just bad leadership bro" is BS.

The copper following bad orders is just as much to blame as the leadership.

Show me the video of the cops cuffing the mad max pickup truck and green civic drivers then?
    I didn't say there weren't bad cops. I said that law enforcement isn't a haven for leftism. Most cops out there aren't being lapdogs for the left.

Page 100 of 153 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150 ... LastLast