Page 104 of 153 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1528

Thread: Philadelphia protests turning violent; what's happening in your AOR?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoringGuy45 View Post
    And most of them are. Many of them are speaking out, but the left controls the media and so their voices are drowned out.
    I’d need to see some evidence of that. Actions, not words. All I’m seeing are cops nationwide watching as people’s livelihoods are destroyed, then falling all over themselves with rabid fervor to hunt down anyone who dares try to defend themselves.

In effect, they’re acting as armed guards for the looters to protect them from the justice they so richly deserve. It’s outrageous, it’s disgusting, and there’s zero excuse for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by okie View Post
    I’d need to see some evidence of that. Actions, not words. All I’m seeing are cops nationwide watching as people’s livelihoods are destroyed, then falling all over themselves with rabid fervor to hunt down anyone who dares try to defend themselves.

In effect, they’re acting as armed guards for the looters to protect them from the justice they so richly deserve. It’s outrageous, it’s disgusting, and there’s zero excuse for it.

There's no evidence you would accept. You're an anarcho-capitalist who doesn't believe in law enforcement. You believe that police are, by default, the bad guys because they are an illegal force. You have the same ACAB view towards individual cops as BLM/Antifa. There's nothing I could say to convince you that there are good people within law enforcement.
    Last edited by BoringGuy45; 09-26-20 at 16:09.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    There's no evidence you would accept. You're an anarcho-capitalist who doesn't believe in law enforcement.
    I may not feel quite so strongly about it, but I agree. I don't love everything police officers do, but I damn sure do not view them as jack booted thugs who live to enforce the wishes of the state.

You need evidence, Okie? https://theconservativetreehouse.com...ce-department/

If the police are blindly obeying the marxists, why do you think the city council hired their own bodyguards?

Andy
    Last edited by AndyLate; 09-26-20 at 16:15.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    There's no evidence you would accept. You're an anarcho-capitalist who doesn't believe in law enforcement. You believe that police are, by default, the bad guys because they are an illegal force. You have the same ACAB view towards individual cops as BLM/Antifa. There's nothing I could say to convince you that there are good people within law enforcement.
    I see we’ve arrived at the name calling stage of this little discussion.

Unfortunately the opposite of what you claim is the fact of the matter. The media has been downplaying the crimes of the rioters and trying to make police look as aggressive as possible.

In reality, they’re acting as coconspirators. Helping the rioters by protecting them from the few who dare try and save their property from wanton destruction at the hands of Marxist terrorists.

And it’s everywhere, even in so called conservative states. Law enforcement not only failed to do its job nationwide, but it tied the hands of those who would step in and do it for them.

You sir are the one who doesn’t believe in law enforcement because you don’t have any respect for law and order. Your loyalty is obviously to the badge and not what it pretends to stand for.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)

Unfortunately the opposite of what you claim is the fact of the matter. The media has been downplaying the crimes of the rioters and trying to make police look as aggressive as possible.

In reality, they’re acting as coconspirators. Helping the rioters by protecting them from the few who dare try and save their property from wanton destruction at the hands of Marxist terrorists.

And it’s everywhere, even in so called conservative states. Law enforcement not only failed to do its job nationwide, but it tied the hands of those who would step in and do it for them.

You sir are the one who doesn’t believe in law enforcement because you don’t have any respect for law and order. Your loyalty is obviously to the badge and not what it pretends to stand for.

If you think that is true, nationwide, even in conservative states, then perhaps you can explain why none of this nonsense is still a thing in my AO?
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    I wasn't namecalling. You are what you are. You said in the other thread that you don't believe any form of organized law enforcement, or military for that matter, is legitimate. Only volunteer militia is constitutional in your eyes. You obviously believe that if we abolish the police and just let people police themselves that things would be fine.

That makes no sense. If the police are in league with the leftists, then why is the leftist media fanning the flames against them?

I don't have respect for your pipe dream of a police-free world. I turned in my badge two years ago, but I still have friends on the front lines. They are good men working their asses off to fight BLM/Antifa. I'm getting inside scoops about what's happening out there; they're no friend of the left as much as you might want them to be.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Serious question: Have you ever been in the military or law enforcement at any real, actual level?

Simple yes or no.

If not, that’s fine. Just say not.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I wasn't namecalling. You are what you are. You said in the other thread that you don't believe any form of organized law enforcement, or military for that matter, is legitimate. Only volunteer militia is constitutional in your eyes. You obviously believe that if we abolish the police and just let people police themselves that things would be fine.

That makes no sense. If the police are in league with the leftists, then why is the leftist media fanning the flames against them?

I don't have respect for your pipe dream of a police-free world. I turned in my badge two years ago, but I still have friends on the front lines. They are good men working their asses off to fight BLM/Antifa. I'm getting inside scoops about what's happening out there; they're no friend of the left as much as you might want them to be.
    Oh you have inside information. Haha me too. And it’s all just talk.

I guarantee you you’re hearing the same rumblings I am, and it’s the same circle jerk that’s been going on since the 90s.

The local police here were talking a big game until the riots got here. And you know what? They did zilch. Worse than nothing actually, because they arrested victims and let the perpetrators skate.

And for the record, I believe wholeheartedly in law enforcement on a local level. It’s the federal police that are unconstitutional. But any cop anywhere who protects terrorists and arrests their victims is no longer a cop.

Feedback Score
    Yeah, cops fvck up sometimes, and should be held criminally accountable. $$$ in a winning lawsuit doesn't re-instate life to a dead person.

That said, where were all the outraged protests when the douchebag cop killed that white dude in the hallway of a motel in Mesa, AZ a few years ago who didn't crawl right per their instructions? How about the cop hiding in shrubs across the street who was "scared for his buddies" that killed that white guy answering his door in Kansas City (IIRC) because he had been erroneously "SWAT'ed"? Both LEO's should be rotting in prison right now but they aren't. Where were the bloody, violent, unrelenting protests then?

[chirping crickets from the Left]
    Last edited by ABNAK; 09-26-20 at 22:31.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    Yeah, cops fvck up sometimes, and should be held criminally accountable. $$$ in a winning lawsuit doesn't re-instate life to a dead person.

That said, where were all the outraged protests when the douchebag cop killed that white dude in the hallway of a motel in Mesa, AZ a few years ago who didn't crawl right per their instructions? How about the cop hiding in shrubs across the street who was "sacred for his buddies" that killed that white guy answering his door in Kansas City (IIRC) because he had been erroneously "SWAT'ed"? Both LEO's should be rotting in prison right now but they aren't. Where were the bloody, violent, unrelenting protests then?

[chirping crickets from the Left]
    Thats a different story, basically a shitbag who will forever be known as the stupid fvck to lit up some innocent kid in the hallway.

It comes down to this: How do we tell good cops from bad cops? Its not like they wear patches to identify themselves. The last few months have shown there is no shortage of cops to enforce the rule of the mob.

We are getting very close to the point where all the mob has to do is collectively point at you and say "He's the bad guy!" and the police will come and arrest you. It already happened in Milwaukee with the shotgun guy in his own home.

Which cops are going be the left's patsies?

Last edited by vicious_cb; 09-26-20 at 22:18.

Page 104 of 153 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114 ... LastLast