Page 106 of 153 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1528

Thread: Philadelphia protests turning violent; what's happening in your AOR?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ubet View Post
    It’s not Trump’s job to stop this bullshit, it’s mayors and governors responsibility. Unless they’re attacking federal faculties Trump needs to stay the hell out of it. Let these people reap what they’ve sewn by voting for commies for 25 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The president and or congress can call up the militia (i.e. National Guard). Since the governors refuse, he could and should intervene. There's nothing anywhere that says the states have the right to allow terrorists to foment a revolution on their soil.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Houses have been selling like crazy, here, ever since the whole pandemic kicked off.

One house in a neighborhood that I regularly take walks through sold over the summer.

I noticed on my evening walk today that they had put up a chonk of wood or cardboard leaned up against the house with a Black Power fist. I'm inclined to suspect that they're just useful idiots, but, well... it is 2020 and it is highly unusual for anyone around here to express their politics beyond the usual election year "Vote for X" signs.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    It’s not Trump’s job to stop this bullshit, it’s mayors and governors responsibility. Unless they’re attacking federal faculties Trump needs to stay the hell out of it. Let these people reap what they’ve sewn by voting for commies for 25 years.

Indeed and furthermore no president should have that much power to address all the issues stated. He/she would not be a president in that case, emperor, dictator, etc.. It's a local problem first.

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Just remember, as a free American, it is your duty to protect yourself and your family.

Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    Interesting. Could this be a dry run for November?

https://www.foxnews.com/us/police-re...ultiple-states

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    What the hell is going on with the double taps today!?!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by okie View Post
    There's a method to BLM's madness. They select cases that have no actual merit, to ensure they get maximum use out of them. If they picked cases that had merit, everyone would get behind them, the cops would be indicted and convicted, and that would be that.

That's not what they want, though. They want maximum controversy and division. The last thing they want is for everyone to come together for a common good. And the last thing their handlers want is for people to all come together to put out of control government in its place. All relevant interests here lie in dividing the American people themselves.
    Ding, ding , ding. Winner. ‘Hands up, don’t shoot” was a complete lie. Trayvon played stupid games and won stupid prizes.

The case in Dayton where a Nancy called about a black guy with a gun, who was then “bang, stop or I’ll shoot” killed, was a guy buying a BB gun talking on his cell phone. Lots of good lessons from that one, not much press and no BLM. Plus, never mind the 1000 armed thugs that get smacked down versus the 10 or so of unarmed ones.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by davidjinks View Post
    What the hell is going on with the double taps today!?!
    Worn sear

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by okie View Post
    The president and or congress can call up the militia (i.e. National Guard). Since the governors refuse, he could and should intervene. There's nothing anywhere that says the states have the right to allow terrorists to foment a revolution on their soil.
    They arent dictators. It is a lose lose situation. They call them up and they are called tyrants, they dont call them up and then the right screams they are weak and need to step in. No, this is ALL a states rights issue. Unless those retards that have voted for those commie pukes learn that they have caused this and they stat to reep what they have sewn, they wont learn shit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    They arent dictators. It is a lose lose situation. They call them up and they are called tyrants, they dont call them up and then the right screams they are weak and need to step in. No, this is ALL a states rights issue. Unless those retards that have voted for those commie pukes learn that they have caused this and they stat to reep what they have sewn, they wont learn shit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Not really. It’s literally one of the few things that’s delegated to the federal government. It’s an insurrection and must be put down at all cost.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I think that was the last and final choice for the POTUS. He was aware what the visual on the MSM would look and sound like, someone would dig up visual of a Soccer Mom taking a nightstick to the face and the election would have been over at that moment.
    It's like punching that instigating little bitch at the bar in the mouth, everyone knows it needs to be done, but we just keep hoping she will be appeased with the ruin she has created so far this evening and sit down and shut up before you have to do it.
    Because there is no turning back or reclaiming honor after it had to be done.

Page 106 of 153 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116 ... LastLast