Page 125 of 153 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1528

Thread: Philadelphia protests turning violent; what's happening in your AOR?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron3 View Post
    I wonder why some people go to these things openly carrying a gun with apparently zero ROE to use it?

"I'll show them my gun so they know I'm serious and not to be messed with."

- witnesses someone murdering his buddy unjustifiably -

"Well, if he murdered TWO of my friends, man, I just might have pulled my piece!"
    Well, the bigger question for me was "What was the motive for all of this down at 9News?"
    If it is open season for murder, or hiring a Hit Man, please let us all know so we can all plan accordingly. If there was some sort of nefarious plan and this sucker pulled the trigger, he's going to talk in order to make a deal.
    The key to this is getting a Federal Prosecutor in their before Colorado fouls this up intentionally to kill the story of the plot.

Feedback Score
    He STILL hasn't even been formally charged with anything.

It's already FUBAR.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron3 View Post
    He STILL hasn't even been formally charged with anything.

It's already FUBAR.
    At what point does all of this then become a conspiracy?
    By not applying justice equally there are some people out there putting themselves on the line for some very serious charges and all for .....?
    It's not like this story is going to die and everyone will go home and forget about it. There are people leading this and yes, it has reached the level of insurrection.
    So someone needs to own this or there will be many more people dragged in to what will become an ever growing conspiracy.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    At what point does all of this then become a conspiracy?
    By not applying justice equally there are some people out there putting themselves on the line for some very serious charges and all for .....?
    We've been living in a low-grade civil war for at least 10 months now, and probably several years. No one makes a formal declaration when civil wars start.

100% agree that this needs to be terminated right away before it spirals any worse. Odds of that happening? Low. Very low.

Feedback Score
    Hey, if getting slapped and yelled With cops all around at is now justification In Denver to draw&drill, I’m all for it. (Not saying that would be my standard, just The lower the standard, the more legal protection I have.)

The self defense force experts on Twitter, who have never shot a gun are really interesting.

They have to charge him. If they charge him and Antifa goes wild, doesn’t that prove he was antifa?

If they don’t charge him and in the civil suit they found it out that the black guns matter guy was working in cahoots with them that is going to cause a lot of problems.

And to my point about a verbal assault and a slap being grounds for using lethal self-defense, you are going to have problems the next time there is a clash between antifa and a patriots group. Those antifa guys threaten and slap the crap out of people and with these new rules of engagement the patriots will respond.

My mother-in-law is wanting to go and attend these functions. After this last one I think she realizes it’s not just a parade and picnic.
    Last edited by FromMyColdDeadHand; 10-14-20 at 15:02.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    There is now some pictures or some video from directly behind the deceased. You can see the gun. It is basically pointed at the deceased and the video person. It sounds like the reckless endangerment charge is applicable, especially if he got in with the head shot. That means he was inches away from actually hitting someone else.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand58742 View Post
    Really good sequence of events there. You can clearly see when the shooter gets the taste slapped out of his mouth he's angry and already going for his pistol.
    Looks like the head shot was a lucky one. Under stress, people shoot the weapon, and it just so happens that the bear spray was in between his muzzle and the guy's head, roughly. I think he was basically point shooting at the bear spray, missed, and hit the guy in the head. It's a very common phenomenon.

Murder charges starting to make perfect sense now, too. Looks like he went hands on first, got bitch slapped for being an asshole, brandished his weapon, got sprayed in response to the brandishing, then straight up murdered the guy, either because he panicked or was just mad enough to commit murder.

Good lesson not to put your hands on people while playing police officer. And that goes double for anyone in security who's working on a public sidewalk. People can walk where they want, and if your client doesn't like that then get them somewhere on private property where you can legally control who can get close to them.
    Last edited by okie; 10-14-20 at 15:44.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Let's settle this shit, #bringbackdueling.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    https://www.redstate.com/shipwrecked...e-some-issues/

I still think there are pics missing. The two they released were because the time gap was too big, but there are still frames missing from what should be there.

Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    I still think there are fames missing. Camera can take 12 fps. Maybe he had it set on low continuous, which I guess would be 5 fps. If you sync his shots of the guy falling to video, you can get his frame rate and then look earlier. There are 3 frames of him drawing from concealment? That is a sub second draw or frames are missing..... also, the frames of him drawing were only released when it was obvious they were missing. I think there are more. But if there are 5-6 frames of him drawing, that looks realllllly bad.

2641 to 2642 there are frames missing. He goes from undrawn to getting a shot of between frames.

That
    can't
    Happen

They are keeping shots out that show the gun drawing with out spray in the air.

That original memory card was Clinton-ized, crushed, burned and thrown in to Cherry Creek.
    Last edited by FromMyColdDeadHand; 10-14-20 at 16:25.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by okie View Post
    Looks like the head shot was a lucky one. Under stress, people shoot the weapon, and it just so happens that the bear spray was in between his muzzle and the guy's head, roughly. I think he was basically point shooting at the bear spray, missed, and hit the guy in the head. It's a very common phenomenon.

Murder charges starting to make perfect sense now, too. Looks like he went hands on first, got bitch slapped for being an asshole, brandished his weapon, got sprayed in response to the brandishing, then straight up murdered the guy, either because he panicked or was just mad enough to commit murder.

Good lesson not to put your hands on people while playing police officer. And that goes double for anyone in security who's working on a public sidewalk. People can walk where they want, and if your client doesn't like that then get them somewhere on private property where you can legally control who can get close to them.
    I figure it's a little easier with an RDS equipped pistol. The shooter didn't seem like some first time rookie blasting shots from his Go-Lock randomly.

We like to joke about how a conflict between the left and right would unfold. But they are more dangerous than we think.
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Page 125 of 153 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135 ... LastLast