Page 150 of 153 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 1528

Thread: Philadelphia protests turning violent; what's happening in your AOR?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 1986s4 View Post
    The foot soldiers love the fun part of revolution, looting, burning and attacking helpless people with a mob. But the long term suffering in the field? Being without their smart phone and soy latte ?
    That's because the virtue signaling is done by then and the hard work starts
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    People starting to pull guns on Antifa/BLM types. First Louisville now Portland. What's going to happen when the weather really starts to warm up?

Louisville diner pulls gun on armed BLM protesters in shocking video

Video NSFW Warning....

Portland driver confronted by armed group in broad daylight, shocking video shows
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    People starting to pull guns on Antifa/BLM types. First Louisville now Portland. What's going to happen when the weather really starts to warm up?

Louisville diner pulls gun on armed BLM protesters in shocking video

Video NSFW Warning....

Portland driver confronted by armed group in broad daylight, shocking video shows
    Reminds me of 9/11. The passengers probably thought, and rightly so, that the hijackers were going to fly them to Cuba or some such place. When the passengers on the last flight found out that they were going to be used as a missile, it changed things considerably.
    Now people know these "protests" are not peaceful and they are likely to be hurt so now we have an escalation of force.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    Looks like leftists did a lot of the gun-pulling in Portland:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ror-continues/

This is what the initial stages of civil war looks like. This is not protesting, it's not anything tolerable or normal.
    Last edited by SomeOtherGuy; 05-07-21 at 09:56.

Feedback Score
    Just a matter of time until the knuckleheads start shooting themselves.

Speaking of knuckleheads shooting themselves... NFAC has been pretty quiet lately.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeOtherGuy View Post

This is what the initial stages of civil war looks like. This is not protesting, it's not anything tolerable or normal.
    If a group of armed thugs throw down on me they die. Period. Of couse I don't live in a communist shithole like Portland. I'm not gonna bet my life that they are "peaceful" armed terrorists. Of course, these dumb asses brandishing pistols at armed thugs but not shooting are being stupid. If you are in fear for your life shoot, otherwise keep the weapon out of sight. Especially if it is a contact gun like a .22 NAA.
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Feedback Score
    Looking more and more like the "Soymalia" reference is accurate. Armed thugs randomly taking complete control of areas of an American city though? I still have to do a double take at times to believe this is actually happening, unchecked, uninterrupted and unpunished.
    "Why "zombies"? Because calling it 'training to stop a rioting, starving, panicking, desperate mob after a complete governmental financial collapse apocalypse' is just too wordy." or in light of current events: training to stop a rioting, looting, molotov cocktail throwing, skinny jeans wearing, uneducated bunch of lemmings duped by, or working directly for, a marxist organization attempting to tear down America while hiding behind a race-based name

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeOtherGuy View Post

Any word from the governor or the hapless mayor ?

Feedback Score
    Just out of curiosity, for our members that have rolled around in shit holes in civies attire but jocked up- with locals armed up and being unprofessional- what would be your tips and tricks? I know your ROE won't match to here. Just tips and tricks. I'm pull a Madagascar penguin and just smile and wave, until its time to stop smiling and waving. Of course, not being there in the first place is all the battle.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rocsteady View Post
    Looking more and more like the "Soymalia" reference is accurate. Armed thugs randomly taking complete control of areas of an American city though? I still have to do a double take at times to believe this is actually happening, unchecked, uninterrupted and unpunished.
    A couple of Little Bird runs would quell it, but the root cause is deeper than that.....

LE should be allowed to squash it...protest is one thing....violent intimidation is another..

Page 150 of 153 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152 ... LastLast