Page 2 of 153 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Philadelphia protests turning violent; what's happening in your AOR?

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Just had a historic building set on fire...and a guy running out of said burning building....on fire.
    "Warriors"

Out of every 100 men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets. Nine are the real fighters and we are lucky to have them for they make the battle. Ah, but the one...one is a Warrior, and he will bring all the others back.

-Heraclitis

Feedback Score
    64 (98%)
    My actual Town (Jeffersonville, IN) had a protest just now. Completely peaceful cops and protesters chatting, etc. They blocked traffic for a while and then moved when police asked them too.
    Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kwelz View Post
    My actual Town (Jeffersonville, IN) had a protest just now. Completely peaceful cops and protesters chatting, etc. They blocked traffic for a while and then moved when police asked them too.
    Just don't block an interstate please.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Maine had a couple of protests so far, but they were peaceful.

Feedback Score
    64 (98%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    Just don't block an interstate please.
    Nah they were downtown.
    Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I mentioned it in another thread but last night I slept with the windows open so I could listen to the whip-poor-wills, crickets and frogs croaking down by the creek. I did run into town today and it looked like a regular busy Saturday, though no sign of protesters.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    I always want them to get people the hell out of the roads; authorize teargas and such. I got caught up in one in NYC a few years back, in a buddy's car and hundreds of derelicts converged on the area; walking on top of cars and such. Was very glad I didn't have loved ones with me as you can only carry so many rounds...Pretty crappy situation.
    "Why "zombies"? Because calling it 'training to stop a rioting, starving, panicking, desperate mob after a complete governmental financial collapse apocalypse' is just too wordy." or in light of current events: training to stop a rioting, looting, molotov cocktail throwing, skinny jeans wearing, uneducated bunch of lemmings duped by, or working directly for, a marxist organization attempting to tear down America while hiding behind a race-based name

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    In Seattle, 2 cop cars set on fire. National Guard activated (no firearms) and a 5pm curfew. Looks like it got spicy for everyone involved with a few ways out of the city shutdown between protesters blocking the highway and public transport centers not offering service.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MGWS View Post
    In Seattle, 2 cop cars set on fire. National Guard activated (no firearms) and a 5pm curfew. Looks like it got spicy for everyone involved with a few ways out of the city shutdown between protesters blocking the highway and public transport centers not offering service.
    I can't believe they're rioting in Seattle.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    All quiet on the (South) Western (Montana) front.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Page 2 of 153 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast