Page 20 of 153 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast

Thread: Philadelphia protests turning violent; what's happening in your AOR?

Feedback Score
    I can't think of a faster shift in public mood as what has happened in the last 9 days. I can't get over seeing in Chevy Chase, rich white people that became rich pimping the federal government at the cost of the American people, holding signs defund the police, stop the genocide of black people.

I fear, we are now seeing our Potemkin moment. 4 Days ago I was sure that the President would win in November, now I am not sure. But if Biden wins, we will see a radicalization if the democrats also take Congress that will make Obama look like Nixon. The last time I watched a country go off the rails this bad was when Obama and France injected themselves in the election in Cote d'Ivore. I was on the ground and you could see and feel the civil war as it unraveled. I have the same feeling now, here.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Nothing really happening in my area but people are more vigilant...I starting carrying 2 extra mags vs 1 and keeping a few extra in the truck..

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    I can't think of a faster shift in public mood as what has happened in the last 9 days. I can't get over seeing in Chevy Chase, rich white people that became rich pimping the federal government at the cost of the American people, holding signs defund the police, stop the genocide of black people.

I fear, we are now seeing our Potemkin moment. 4 Days ago I was sure that the President would win in November, now I am not sure. But if Biden wins, we will see a radicalization if the democrats also take Congress that will make Obama look like Nixon. The last time I watched a country go off the rails this bad was when Obama and France injected themselves in the election in Cote d'Ivore. I was on the ground and you could see and feel the civil war as it unraveled. I have the same feeling now, here.
    Not good if the hair on the back of your neck is standing up. Very weird times and I really worry about outside influences..

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Yes!! I need more. I’m hoping to see an uptick and looting, violence and overall shenanigans this weekend again. California has a lot of wealth and excess that needs to be pillaged in redistributed to the less fortunate.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenaline_6 View Post
    Be safe.
    We have had protests every night, but our tactical guy is a genius. We started shutting down the roads that they were protesting on. No audience, no ability to get reinforcements to them and limited ability to escape. The city enacted a curfew so the only people standing around were protesters. They were gone within an hour. Wednesday night they did another protest that drew about 50-75 people. They stood around chanting, spouting the usual BS, etc etc. They were there for about 3 hours and by the time curfew came around there were only 20 or so left. They were hoping to challenge the curfew and get us to wade in and use force to remove them, all while the local media filmed it. We drove off and left them there. 5 minutes later the media was gone, and within 15 minutes, they were all gone. Apparently their convictions are only as good as the amount of an audience they have.
    Wil
    See how easy life can be?

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vic79 View Post
    Yes!! I need more. I’m hoping to see an uptick and looting, violence and overall shenanigans this weekend again. California has a lot of wealth and excess that needs to be pillaged in redistributed to the less fortunate.
    Thanks. Appreciate the love.

You do know you’re talking about actual people and their lives right? Maybe try not being so glib.

Sent from 80ms in the future

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jbjh View Post
    Thanks. Appreciate the love.

You do know you’re talking about actual people and their lives right? Maybe try not being so glib.

Yes I realize that, I’m sorry if that affects you. But a police free world is not going to be the utopia of these people think. Unfortunately they are too dumb to realize that so they must experience it, hopefully.
    Lessons not learned blood are soon forgotten. I would get so much joy if those same looters that John legend, Natalie Portman and others bail out would go to the Hollywood hills and loot and burn down their mansions.

Feedback Score
    So in from 1400 to about 2200 today and every two minutes the police radio would crackle with "approximately 10 people, with baseball bats vandalizing houses on x street"; 3 people on bikes with pipes vandalizing cars on y street"; store z on a street, robbery in progress; ATM on x street being vandalized/burglarized" all manner of descriptions of the perps, from hispanic to black to white to even one describing the perps attacking another person as "white females, in their 20s with short skirts and..." so there seems to be a pretty fair representation of a bunch of ethnic groups out staying busy.
    Lots of military in the family and been in law enforcement since 06 and it still makes me pause when I'm leaving the federal building tonight and see 10-15 national guardsmen at a street corner a block from the Phila side of the Ben Franklin bridge.
    "Why "zombies"? Because calling it 'training to stop a rioting, starving, panicking, desperate mob after a complete governmental financial collapse apocalypse' is just too wordy." or in light of current events: training to stop a rioting, looting, molotov cocktail throwing, skinny jeans wearing, uneducated bunch of lemmings duped by, or working directly for, a marxist organization attempting to tear down America while hiding behind a race-based name

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Was pretty quiet here in LA, and yesterday there were several huge protests that remained just that - protests. No looting that I heard of, no clashing with the police. Just marching and chanting.

Hopefully it will stay that way.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post

A conflict is coming and its going to get very ugly. I feel like the Jews must have felt when Hitler was elected. You dont know for sure whats coming only that whatever it is, is not good!
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Page 20 of 153 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast