Page 22 of 153 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122 ... LastLast

Thread: Philadelphia protests turning violent; what's happening in your AOR?

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha-17 View Post
    Congrats on your "tactical guy" denying protestors the right to be heard. Well done, allowing the wording of the law stand while he guts the meaning. Absolutely great. And yes, I noticed you specifically said protestors, which means either they're peaceful, but the "tac guy" doesn't want anyone hearing what they say, or you don't see any difference between them. Absolutely well done.
    If they protested lawfully from the sidewalk then they could be heard by everyone passing. Even "peaceful" protestors want to unlawfully block roadways, which forces people to stay in their vehicles and listen. There should be freedom for everyone, restraining vehicular traffic from leaving is not allowing that freedom.

Ours have actually been heard saying they're mad that police are blocking traffic because that doesn't allow them to block traffic.

It also protects the protestors because people get pretty angry and drive through protestors when they block roads, so blocking off roads from outsiders allows them safety during their display of their 1st Amendment.
    Full-time LEO

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    **** off with that shit. These same people have ruined businesses, destroyed police cars shot at officers, shot the tac truck, thrown rocks at cars and officers and hit an officer in the face with a brick. They can't stay out of the street, even when traffic is moving, are causing disruption to the general population, in the black community, that calls and wants them moved away, spewed full auto fire during one of their so called "peaceful" rallies, and harrass every person that walks by and ignores them regardless of color. If limiting their ability to have an audience sends them home with no property damage done and no one hurt, so be it.
    Wil
    See how easy life can be?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron3 View Post
    It is very similar, isnt it?

That your ethnicity and maybe political affiliations are being blamed for everything wrong in the country and the world by nearly everyone and the solution is your subjugation.
    Yeah, well, about that.......

Riiiiiight.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    While I doubt many folks looking at the statue would know the history, I'm not particularly surprised or upset.

We live in a different world than we did in 1963, black folks even get to use the same restrooms and sit at the same lunch counters.

Hopefully the airport would give the statue to the Texas Ranger Museum (I'm sure there is one).
    Just an observation;
    Anyone so sensitive that the presence of historical statues, books, works of Art, or free speech, should be able to explain why logically, not emotionally and present a valid, coherent case.
    I'm not sure what I am missing but the Texas Rangers are who the Governor calls when there is a question about the integrity of the system in our great State. No small number of those calls concern civil rights and/or investigations of Police corruption.
    I'm not sure, but there wouldn't be a Texas had it not been for Texas Rangers.

And hell yes they have a Museum. It's in Waco, not too far from the Dr Pepper Museum.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    The Texas Rangers have a long and and bloody history of oppression and murder particularly, but not exclusively, of un-whites. Read Monica Munoz's history of the Rangers, and tell me if it's all fake news.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I think the end game is to force Cops to walk off/strike/whatnot, and let the filthy animals run wild. Destroy our country rather than let Trump succeed and the Obamagate corruption gets off the minds of the imbecile masses.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    I think the end game is to force Cops to walk off/strike/whatnot, and let the filthy animals run wild. Destroy our country rather than let Trump succeed and the Obamagate corruption gets off the

Post minds of the imbecile masses.
    No, the end game is for the police to stop beating, extorting, sexually assaulting, falsely charging, and illegally searching, their fellow Americans. And if achieving that "destroys our country," then such a country shouldn't exist.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Uni-Vibe View Post
    The Texas Rangers have a long and and bloody history of oppression and murder particularly, but not exclusively, of un-whites. Read Monica Munoz's history of the Rangers, and tell me if it's all fake news.
    The book is called The Injustice Never Leaves You, Anti-Mexican Violence in Texas not "History of the Rangers".
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I meant the term generically, like referring to Churchill's history of ww2.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Itsahak View Post
    **** off with that shit. These same people have ruined businesses, destroyed police cars shot at officers, shot the tac truck, thrown rocks at cars and officers and hit an officer in the face with a brick. They can't stay out of the street, even when traffic is moving, are causing disruption to the general population, in the black community, that calls and wants them moved away, spewed full auto fire during one of their so called "peaceful" rallies, and harrass every person that walks by and ignores them regardless of color. If limiting their ability to have an audience sends them home with no property damage done and no one hurt, so be it.
    Let's see this full auto fire
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Page 22 of 153 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122 ... LastLast