Page 24 of 153 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474124 ... LastLast

Thread: Philadelphia protests turning violent; what's happening in your AOR?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post
    We've had protests in a town of 51,000 twice in the last two weeks. Last night was super peaceful, and about 200 or so protesters marched down our main downtown street to the courthouse. BUT, a few large sprinter vans full of people wearing black showed up. Looked around and saw the main drag lined with armed people, and decided to leave.

I firmly believe there is strong funding here. Someone is paying for antifa to show up in small ass towns in Idaho and attempt chaos.
    Does the name George Soros ring a bell? He is the most likely provocateur, but I would not doubt that Red China via some shell charity /organization is also involved, maybe Billy Gates as well. I would wager the Clinton foundation, unknown actors from the ME with Iranian backing perhaps, hell probably the DNC, assorted left wing Hollywood miscreants, Obama, Oprah ? The suspect list could go on and on...

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Evel Baldgui View Post
    Does the name George Soros ring a bell? He is the most likely provocateur, but I would not doubt that Red China via some shell charity /organization is also involved, maybe Billy Gates as well. I would wager the Clinton foundation, unknown actors from the ME with Iranian backing perhaps, hell probably the DNC, assorted left wing Hollywood miscreants, Obama, Oprah ? The suspect list could go on and on...
    Well that is who I believe is funding antifa, yes.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand58742 View Post
    Don't forget, Hawaiian shirts are now "Alt Right"
    And all these years, I just thought they were comfy.....

I haz a sad.

Feedback Score
    I always thought the Texas Rangers had a degree of cool off the chart.

As a mater of fact in the height of one of the intifads, I had to go sit in a meeting with the Minster on Internal security. After 2 hours, I was tired of the BS, so I opened my mouth and offered a solution.

The Minister responded My dear friend here in not Texas, we don't do such things here.

I responded, with no respect due to you, have you ever wondered why Texas doesn't have an intifada?

G-d Bless Texas and the Rangers. Texas gave my family a place to go after Yankee carpet baggers stole every thing they had.

For those that have problems with Texas or the Rangers, I can't say what is in my heart. Just imagine all the evil I could wish upon you and yours and multiple it by infinity. My grandmother always taught the family Texas gave us a place to survive after we were made destitute by Yankees.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post
    Well that is who I believe is funding antifa, yes.
    Its going to be a lot of people funneling money through NGOs. I bet $ to pesos Antifa and blm share many of the same donors/NGOs.

My opininion: this is an attempted disruption to cause people to embrace heavy govt hands . The people on the ground dont know that, but the Big donors do. Increase govt control, and they already control govt via deep state... which is why trump is such a threat.

Note- i recognize trump is a simp, but hes the best we have at that level. Shitty situation for a lot of us.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    And all these years, I just thought they were comfy.....

I haz a sad.
    https://lmgtfy.com/?q=hawaiian+shirts+right+wing
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    This thread is exactly why we can't have nice things. I am am truly sick toi death of the way some of you slander folks you have never met, or organizations you know nothing about.

Univibe - you and others would be well served to look up the racial composition of the Texas Rangers these days. You in particular have a history of making statements on this board without any basis in fact. I'd strongly encourage you to read one hell of a lot more, and post an awful lot less.

Particularly if you wish to remain a member here. That's not a threat, by the way. Please feel free to ponder that for the new few weeks.
    THANK YOU-OHH THANK YOU.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Nothing much has happened in Louisiana to speak of and I hope it stays this way.
    sic vis pacem para bellum

Feedback Score
    Anyone think they'll bum-rush the White House this weekend? They're feeling pretty froggy, but that is probably "a bridge too far" for even their obscene fantasies.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    Anyone think they'll bum-rush the White House this weekend? They're feeling pretty froggy, but that is probably "a bridge too far" for even their obscene fantasies.
    Man, I hope not. The whole thing is crushing my hoped for happy retirement.

Page 24 of 153 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474124 ... LastLast