Page 31 of 153 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131 ... LastLast

Thread: Philadelphia protests turning violent; what's happening in your AOR?

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand58742 View Post
    I'm to understand he's a lawyer.

One might assume he could afford such a thing. As well as a decent AR with a folding stock as a minimum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Tucker covers this couple's drama, St Louis DA Kimberly Gardner threatens charges, but my new hero shows up at 1:15 min.

Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

I'm from everywhere man because I'm an everywhere man....
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I guess personal property rights are not an issue if you are part of a BLM or ANTIFA riot. They trespass on personal property, brandished weapons at the owners first, make threats and all the other good little things these people do and the owners are the problem. It is crazy the way they are being portrayed in the media this morning.

Also this happened around my locality yesterday. The a few members of the New Panthers rolled into a pawn shop in Johnson City, Tn and wanted to buy guns during one of their protests. The owner refused to sell them guns and asked them to leave. Now they are accusing the owners of all sorts of things. They said they'll be back today. Not really the area to be making threats like this.

https://wcyb.com/news/local/protest-...plan-to-return

In Marion Va, they want to change their protest route and go through residential areas. Could be another situation like in St. Louis with these people.

https://wcyb.com/news/local/new-mari...ice-department

It seems to me that these BLM types want to keep poking the bear...
    Last edited by teufelhund1918; 06-30-20 at 06:51.
    Repression Is Nine Tenths The Law

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    Tucker covers this couple's drama, St Louis DA Kimberly Gardner threatens charges, but my new hero shows up at 1:15 min.

She drops some serious truth at 2:13.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...rs/5357157002/

Clay County Sheriff Darryl Daniels, no stranger to making viral videos appealing to tough-on-crime politics, released a video Tuesday that said he will make “special deputies of every lawful gun owner in this county” if he feels the county is overwhelmed by protesters.

The three-minute video shows Daniels standing in front of 18 deputies as he derides civil rights protesters as godless disruptors and tells them to stay out of Clay County, a suburb of Jacksonville.

"If we can’t handle you, I’ll exercise the power and authority as the sheriff, and I’ll make special deputies of every lawful gun owner in this county and I’ll deputize them for this one purpose to stand in the gap between lawlessness and civility," he said.

"That’s what we’re sworn to do. That’s what we’re going to do. You’ve been warned."
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    So we have this month's case developments and I see "two convicted felons charged with illegal possession of firearms amidst ongoing protests in Philadelphia" and better, "Philadelphia woman charged with arson of two Philadelphia police cars during protest." And then I saw this and had to smile:
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/02/us/fl...rnd/index.html

Not that I would want just anyone with a gun out doing "crowd control" but I sure know a ton of folks who are now civilians who I would trust all day long to dissuade rioters from destroying my town...
    Last edited by rocsteady; 07-02-20 at 12:33. Reason: fta
    "Why "zombies"? Because calling it 'training to stop a rioting, starving, panicking, desperate mob after a complete governmental financial collapse apocalypse' is just too wordy." or in light of current events: training to stop a rioting, looting, molotov cocktail throwing, skinny jeans wearing, uneducated bunch of lemmings duped by, or working directly for, a marxist organization attempting to tear down America while hiding behind a race-based name

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

This video may have more looting going on in it than any other I have seen.

Feedback Score
    Phila seems to be slowing in the riot area, protests continuing, 27 shot and 6 killed over the weekend so crime is back to normal. What was up with the people being allowed to drop the statue in Baltimore and toss it in the river? I thought that particular crime was supposed to be a high priority right now?
    "Why "zombies"? Because calling it 'training to stop a rioting, starving, panicking, desperate mob after a complete governmental financial collapse apocalypse' is just too wordy." or in light of current events: training to stop a rioting, looting, molotov cocktail throwing, skinny jeans wearing, uneducated bunch of lemmings duped by, or working directly for, a marxist organization attempting to tear down America while hiding behind a race-based name

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    I'm not even sure how the man can breathe on his own...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/de-...keep-city-safe

Mayor Bill de Blasio blamed the uptick in violence over the weekend on the coronavirus pandemic, while defending the city’s latest policing reforms and vowing to keep New York City “the safest big city in America.”

De Blasio held a press conference Monday after a weekend of violence across New York City that left at least eight people dead and more than 44 people shot and injured.

“I want to talk about what happened this weekend. Many were out there celebrating, but we saw too much violence, and we have a lot of work to do to address it,” de Blasio said, while adding that “there is not one cause for something like this.”

“This is directly related to coronavirus,” de Blasio said. “This is a very serious situation… As we’re getting into warmer and warmer weather, we’re feeling the effects of people being cooped up for months, the economy hasn’t restarted – we have a real problem here.”
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Page 31 of 153 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131 ... LastLast